Account Managment [ Account History ]

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Syzmic, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Syzmic New Member

When i log in to my account the account history all ways comes comes up with an error.It has been like this now for a few week's.

Could someone from support PLEASE look into this.

Thanks
  2. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

You should send in a petion (type /petion in the chat).
    Posts here will mostly be read by other players.
    Dude and Ceyllynn like this.
  3. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Yup, what Hexalobular said!

Send a petition in-game or contact support at help.daybreakgames.com - the folks on the other end of those tickets will best be able to assist you.
    Dude likes this.
  4. Syzmic New Member

Done.
    Thank you
  5. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

@Roxxlyy

I have exactly this problem already several times, lastly 3 months ago with the support reported, until now nothing has happened there still does not work.

Three months ago you were working on it and closed my ticket with it.

To point to the support and nothing happens I just did not build.

Typically, a troubleshooter should not take 3 months or more to work on.
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

BTW: Accout history really gives an error at my account too:

--------------
    FEHLER!

Mein Kontostand:
    Bei der Verarbeitung deiner Anfrage ist ein Systemfehler aufgetreten.
    Bitte versuche es später nochmals.
    Wir entschuldigen uns für die Unannehmlichkeiten.
    Tritt dieser Fehler weiterhin auf, kontaktiere bitte die Kundenbetreuung unter https://help.daybreakgames.com
    --------------
  7. Tupperbeast Active Member

@Roxxlyy

The problem on the homepage is like Ingerimm or beee say already over 6 months were exist and was until today not fixed. The error is with your system, which until now simply simply does not work and your workers responsible for it are unable to solve it.

I had the problem myself and I used to support because there were more than 10 mails in exchange with natalie or as always this lady is called and what happened the ticket was then closed. Actually, I wanted to make an Allaccess plan there but it is nothing, because the page as Beee always describes an error.

The question must be simply asked, if you are unable to solve your mistakes or simply to help lazy for customers, should this be the case then you will lose more people customers. Your service leaves something to be desired and you feel as an end customer ripped off here and deceived. The performance does not match with what we pay customers and there has to be a solution no matter who does it.