Planes of Prophecy Expansion Stream - Tues, Oct 17 at 10AM PT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hirofortis Active Member

Will there be new white adorns or are the PG ones going to stay the best?
    Griffon Lady likes this.
  2. Hirofortis Active Member

Can we get rid of 2 handed weapons since no one in there right mind will use them over an epic 2.0?
    Scrappyz likes this.
  3. Kander Developer

There will be a use for them.
    Zgragy and HaphazardAllure like this.
  4. Mahare Member

So no gnolls, no pygmies...orcs?
  5. Uncle Active Member

ii look forward to filling my wardore with them
  6. Uncle Active Member

new pg whtie adorns will replace them more then likely
  7. Nicolos Active Member

Will we see the Plane of Knowledge?? Please say that is the starting hub for the expansion :)
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  8. Azrael's Tear Active Member

1. Has there been any thought given to doing class armor or at the very least class helms again with updated appearances specific and complimentary to each class?
    2. Its been a while since gear had Set Bonuses on them, has there been any consideration to bringing back set bonuses on gear, not just on adornments, but allow the mixing and matching of gear within a set to customize?
    3. Would there be any willingness to consider adding a tinkered deity alter with a limited number of uses and the ability to carry a limited stack? To allow those who carry them to sacrifice gear and to buy Miracles/Blessings a limited number of times without restocking the item.
    4. With regards to the class balance, what do you have in mind for summoners?
    Thank you, looking forward to the live stream.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  9. Wimble Active Member

A use other than becoming an infuser frag..?
  10. Azrael's Tear Active Member

Dont forger we will have 10 more levels of tinkering that we will need materials for. Transmuting will be a viable option again.
  11. Ysonoko Member

This... I gotta see.
    2H weapons have been a wasted loot drop for quite some time now.
    Except for alts with outdated weapons.
  12. Luciar Active Member

You have received all kinds of metrics and player feedback from Kunark Ascending. Based on that data, what is one thing you felt the design team was really happy with and would like to continue? What was one thing you have identified as not living up to your/the community’s expectations that you are looking to resolve in the next expansion?
  13. Hirofortis Active Member

Does this mean that mercs will be getting more slots?
    Griffon Lady likes this.
  14. Rozyn Well-Known Member

I am a TLE player because Live is pretty daunting as a returner. However, sometimes I miss my old characters. My question is this: What will PoP offer players like myself who haven't played in a while? (And it sounds like this question could apply to Live Alts as well) Will returning lvl 100s quickly be able to hop into current-tier PoP content or will we be woefully behind unless we put in hundreds of backlog hours?

I suspect it's a tricky balance between rewarding those who stuck with KA and those who are looking to come back and be relevant. I do recognize that the Summer Panda Guy quests were an attempt to address this somewhat, and I'm curious how helpful that actually is compared to the deity grind and all the other systems I am likely not even aware of lol.

All that being said, I'm really cheering for PoP. I want EQ2 to have a success story. I can sense an air of excitement and curiosity around this expansion among current and former players.
    Griffon Lady and HaphazardAllure like this.
  15. Alenna Well-Known Member

he already has he's a monk you can have fight mobs that can kill him of course it might kill you after it kills him.
  16. Alenna Well-Known Member

if you keep burnt key or duck system please do let happen on a different toon with the same player or make the key HEIRLOOM. because the burnt key was not heirloom while I did get it it was not no my preferred toon. I am still hopeful it will happen on the toon I want it on.
  17. Luzionist Active Member

Will contested raid encounters make a return?
    Will the epic weapons receive upgrades?
    Will the adornment system be changing?

For right now when are we going to see grey adorns?
  18. Hirofortis Active Member

What new caps will be added on gear, will pot be capped in PoP?
  19. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

As golf clubs for sending gnomes across the zone?
  20. Azrael's Tear Active Member

I would vote yes for this.
    Scrappyz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.