What would YOU like to see next expansion?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cirvandal, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

all the current bugs FIXED BEFORE THE EXPANSION GOES LIVE.
  2. Castegyre Well-Known Member

That's just impossible.:p
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Be sure to sign up for Beta to help eradicate 'em.
    Shmogre and Roxxlyy like this.
  4. Tekka Well-Known Member

If they need a beta for the CURRENT bugs, then we're all doomed.

In regards to the expansion, will they let testers sign up this year, or will they have to buy their way in again?
  5. Roxxlyy Community Relations

As with previous expansions, access to the beta will come with a preorder of the new expansion.
    Majesty likes this.
  6. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Although I can't really talk much about what's coming, I've been lurking here quite a bit and I'm enjoying reading about what you all are hoping to see in the next expansion!

We always appreciate getting player feedback and ideas (even if it seems like we're staying quiet, that's usually because we're working on something new for you all!) & I'm pretty excited to share more about the upcoming expansion.
    Siren, HaphazardAllure, Dude and 3 others like this.
  7. Malleria Well-Known Member

Ruckus, Dude, Castegyre and 1 other person like this.
  8. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

This is a repeat request...but could we please get the option to delete unfinished collection quests from our collection journal?
    Ruckus likes this.
  9. Tekka Well-Known Member

Thank you Roxxlyy, now there is an official answer: From Kunark Ascending on (I was Elsewhere for the launch of AoM and ToT, though I own and have played both, so I don't know if it was buy in for those) it will be pay us to allow you to test.

I will miss previous years of fun, frolicking and prizes - and yes, testing. even though I'm not the best tester. I think I still have a prize bundle unclaimed for the ToV beta test.
  10. Xakrein Well-Known Member

I find it strange that being an active subscriber does not qualify someone for participation in PoP beta.

Why is it that the only people that DBG wants to participate in PoP Beta testing, are those willing to make a full, upfront payment for an incomplete product with little information available about it?
    Malleria, Castegyre, Ruckus and 2 others like this.
  11. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Because if you run the solo/tradeskill questline for free as a beta tester, you'll eventually talk yourself out of dropping $40+ for the expansion. You'll see that nothing has changed and it will be the same pay-to-win. Same grind for tokens. Rehash of old zones. Regular zones that eventually get turned into expert zones. Swashbucklers will still not be given any love.

If you pay to beta test, then you're kinda stuck playing for a few months to feel like you've gotten something out of what you paid $40+ for...
    The_Real_Wurm, Malleria, Dude and 2 others like this.
  12. Amybelle Member

New Guide shiny collections! :)
    Squeecha likes this.
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

What kind of things are being kept secret? Don't worry, this is just between me and you. I won't tell anyone. :rolleyes:
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  14. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

For the guides to have the current ones with them when they do events... since they never do.
  15. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

I can't think if any way to respond to this without getting banned. Well played forum mod. Well played.
  16. Im_Just_A_Lowly_Alt Active Member

In addition to many of the great suggestions in this thread, I'd also like to see house items that will reduce the rent (plat and status) of guild halls.
  17. Squeecha Senior Guide

Because the shinies are for when you catch us as .. well.. us roaming around. The Guide quests have their own rewards.
  18. Gatlor New Member

Personally, I'd like to see the Scout archetype classes have a Backtrack ability so they can retrace their steps in complicated areas. Seems only natural they would be able to do that.
    And although I don't ever see this happening, it would be awesome if every weapon or shield could be converted to a house item to hang on the walls when not being used. But that's just wishful thinking, lol. ;-)
  19. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Well like I'm going to ever just happen to run into one of you by accident :p

Been playing since 2004 and its never happened, just saying. ;)
  20. Ellah Active Member

I'd like to see the chance for drops in the dungeons that aren't always a stone/piece of gear from the nameds. Simply adding little things with even an uncommon drop chance would make running the same zone over and over at least a bit more exciting.

How about a small 2 hour research boost? A 100k exp vial, a temporary adorn which gives a small boost or proc, a piece of food or drink that gives a 10 minute boost of some kind, a title, house items, collection pieces, scroll that gives you a faction boost even a 'burnt key' type item - really rare but still a chance, (makes much more sense to give something like this out in a dungeon than for standing around in an overland zone.