Cannot submit Petition!!!

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Lateana, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

After this mornings patch I have two characters stuck on Grotto Quests and want to submit petitions regarding them. When I go to the page to submit one there isn't a way to do so. There is a banner saying you must do at least one knowledge search before you can submit a petition now. So I tried that, several ways, and still no go. You just get the runaround no matter how you approach this. This is a stupid policy and it does not even work. Please fix this ASAP or provide a way to override it.

BTW: These are fully subscribed ancient accounts and I am not banned anywhere.
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  2. Roxxlyy Community Relations

If you cannot submit a petition in game, you should still be able to submit a ticket to CS at help.daybreakgames.com. If this doesn't work for you, you can go ahead and shoot me a private message.
    Lateana likes this.
  3. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

That is the problem, I cannot submit a petition using any method. The in-game function just sends you to the web page you provided. It doesn't matter how you get to the web page, either through the game or through this web site. It appears to be broken and there isn't a valid phone number to get through to CS either.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Lateana likes this.
  5. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

As I said, no matter what is searched or how the search is conducted I still cannot submit a petition via the normal interface. The link you provided did bypass the problem area I had and allowed me to submit a petition. I will add it to my list of work-a-rounds for EQ2.