The "Travels" of Yun Zi - Tears for Fears

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Leonitas, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

1) Falinpol
    2) Aeterna Gardens
    3) Karak Peak
    4) Droumlunds
    5) Blightscale
    6) Veeshenna Tol
    Febrith and Miss_Jackie like this.
  2. Miss_Jackie Active Member

woot thank you!!
    Leonitas likes this.
  3. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

quite welcome :)
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  4. Aeriel Active Member

But, but - didn't you visit the dragons on the isles? Poor lonely dragons ;)

I loved the dialogue with the panda at the end - he must eat a lot of bamboo!

(ps thanks for posting the info, I am just being flippant)
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Are there LOC/ Waypoint hints for these???
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Other than Falinpol, all updates are entire sky islands, so just follow your map disco points to the proper islands. (Falinpol is the main "hub" where vendors, banker, etc. are.)
  7. Lisiana Member

anyone else have trouble with the event today? I did the week 8 and it shows in my log but I had to run after that. Just now went to get my week 8 rewards and it does not have me flagged for 8 nor can I get the quests. It is completed in my log. I am about to do a petition just wondered if anyone else has had that issue
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

They tweeted out this a bit ago. While the tweet wasn't clear, the Days of Summer stuff is based on a shared currency, and is being impacted by this issue. Hopefully they'll have it fixed soon.

Shmogre likes this.
  9. Lisiana Member

thanks niami , I missed the tweet but I did get a reply seems to be a known issue.

Flora "Violetann" R. (Daybreak Games)
    Sep 19, 6:49 PM PDT
    Greetings Lisiana!

This is a known issue and is being looked into. We're hoping for a solution soon. Please keep an eye on the update notes for when it's been fixed. Thank you for your patience while we're working on this.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

GM Violetann
    EQII Customer Support
  10. Cuora Member

I'm having the same issue on both Test and Live. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.