ANNOUNCING: Secret Santug Holiday House Swap for 2017

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

WOOT!!! :D

Thanks!! :D

Uwk
    who wishes we had movable emotes, sometimes... ;)
    Ocarinah and Trixwynter like this.
  2. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Im not up for doing a whole space myself (I work retail and you can imagine what hell thst time of year is). I would partner up with someone else to do a space if someone else on HOF is unable to take on a swap by themself. I dont have a carpy on another server but could create one if need be...just would be low er level with no faction recipes.
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

o good, thank you for adding more weeks to finish. :D will giove you an email soon, I just started school 2 weeks ago and haven't pick out a house yet. :oops:
  4. Gretel Well-Known Member

Ooooo .... this means, maybe I can participate after all! Signups still starting on 10/1 and ending 10/30? I ought to know by then if I'll have time after the end of the semester to decorate. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Sign ups are still the same timing. We just extended amount of time due to postings. Last year people only got 22 days instead of 63 this year with this new extended date. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Gretel like this.
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hmm, with the additional time to decorate, maybe I can sign up for a small home. School starts again next Thursday. I should know before the end of October whether I'll be able to fit in time to decorate or not.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Awesome!
  8. kianne Well-Known Member

I've been sitting here debating with my self whether to do this or not.. and tbh im not feeling it at the moment...i'll let you know if i change my mind but for now its a no ty , but thank you for taking the time to put up the event :)

xx kianne xx
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

And Now . . . Quiarrah on Skyfire as well. . . .

(I will need SMALL houses) :D
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Small houses ftw! :D

Uwk
    Ocarinah and Trixwynter like this.
  11. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

This is the one time of year I look forward to more than anything else! You can bet your bottom dollar I'm participating!

12. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that this will be ending very soon (less than 2 weeks left). A few houses haven't been worked on at all so little worried. Hope everyone is able to finish.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Gretel like this.
  14. Gretel Well-Known Member

I'm working on mine now and speeding along now that I'm on winter break. I knew it'd be all packed in near the end of the time span, but I'll definitely be done on time. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Wizzam like this.
  15. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

If any are mine, don't worry. I always design in my own houses before moving everything over. That way my alts can jump in and add things as needed without me having to add a bajillion people to the trustee list.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant! :D

I'll have to remember that! :)

Uwk
    Febrith likes this.
  17. kianne Well-Known Member

I've been finished for about a week now..
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Wizzam like this.
  18. Wizzam Well-Known Member

From here on out I shall be doing this. SUPER genius!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So simple, yet so elegant! Kicking myself for not actually thinking about that, too, since I've been doing that with my Mara places for my alts... ;)

Thanks again, Sapph! :D

Uwk
  20. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Um. You're welcome? It just made sense to do it that way to me. Plus, if the homeowner is the kind that likes to peek, they don't see anything.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.