Nights of the Dead 2017 - Feedback & Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

wow time fly's when your playing on Fallen Gate.
    already that time of year again :D
    Ok let me get to the point
    please if that is somehow possible , could we pretty please get a merchant in Freeport and Qeynos for NoD
    something like what we had on Deathtoll and Stormhold pretty please.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No worries, I've got all 9 crafts up to at least 85th level on Test. Let me know what y'all need in the way of everything. ;->

Uwk
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

Thank you I might do that after I get Sylvanni to 100 ranger
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

You're going to want to put a short(er) despawn timer on the "a woken spirit" from gravedigging. I am staring now at a player who is staring at a couple dozen of them. (i.e., dig up a spirit, ignore it, dig up another, ignore it, etc.)

[IMG]
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Since the mobs are now spawning as they should in GD for gravedigging, I am going to assume the rest of these fixes are in. Any pointers on Howling at the Moon, since it seems to be hidden? (Is it location-specific? Time of day specific? Does it even include howling? :D)
  6. Jasym Member

I ran my level 72 dirge through the Abandoned Mansion this morning (Broken Mirror quest) to check out the updates since the last patch. I have level 72 mastercrafted armor on this toon, and most of the jewelry is either at level or so so. Spells are journeyman, which is probably why she kills the bottles so slowly.

Looks like we get power now after the Furious Spirit poofs back to the bar - thank you!

The rats and spiders in the rooms are still killing her with their detriments, however, I did find if I was careful I didn't have to pull them all at once and I could survive.

I ran out of power on the last three bottles and had to use a manastone. This was probably because most of her combat arts/spells were not higher than journeyman.

Thanks for the fixes, this is much better and a lot more doable for the lower level toons.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Oy. This is why we can't have nice things (like xp on auto-lock mobs).

Thank you for alerting me!

~ Kaitheel
  8. Kaitheel Developer

It is hidden. It involves an item and an emote.

~ Kaitheel
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thanks - going to let others try to figure it out for a while. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

I've made the following change:
    • Wake the Dead - Despawn times on the woken spirits and treats have been reduced, and now match other event despawn times.
    This should be on Test with the next update. (Hopefully Thursday *crosses fingers*)

~ Kaitheel
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! :D

Great screenshot, though... ;->

"Egon! More overtime!"

Uwk
    Prissetta and Finora like this.
  12. Kaitheel Developer

Ah! Well, there wasn't a NotD merchant for TLE, yet. It's one of the few! But yes, I will get a merchant in Qeynos and Freeport for Fallen Gate.

~ Kaitheel
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

To get the ball rolling, since the testers don't seem to be picking up on this one, I can say it isn't from wearing the snarling werewolf mask and doing /howl 25+ times, unless it also requires being in a certain zone, or at a certain time of day. I just don't have the braincells to properly brainstorm on this one, so I'm hoping others can/will poke at it so we can be sure that the achievement works before it goes live.

It'd also be nice if the masks from the various sources (haunted house, race) were appearance only, instead of defaulting to your helm equipment slot if you equip it. (Yep, I know, only a couple extra clicks to get it into the appearance slot, or into the wardrobe, but still would be nice to see happen eventually. :D)
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah! Not everyone playing the game has young hands any more. The less clicks needed, the better. :-/

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  15. Kaitheel Developer

Bee tee dubs --

I've updated my initial post to reflect the additional content* and changes that have been made to the event since we began.
    • Fallen Gate merchant
    • Baying at the Moon achievement
    • Frightfully Frosted Cupcakes collection

~ Kaitheel
  16. Kaitheel Developer

Soooo close!

~ Kaitheel
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

:p;)

Uwk
  18. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

We got level 95 fabled loot from the Headless Horseman, and he's a level 103 x 2 ... is this supposed to be like that? :D

(mind you, we one-grouped him with 2 ascended 100s and their dps mercs, and one level 93)
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One thing I haven't seen is the Wake the Dead Achievement listed in the Live Events->Night of the Dead category as a possibility? We just get it when we get the 25, but we can't see our progress? :-/

Uwk
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, could the level of the group members affect that? Good question... :-/

Uwk