Gifts from Prexus mana drian

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by blimbyrne, Sep 19, 2017.

1. blimbyrne New Member

every time I do the cobalt scar othmir qs
    1. I can't get out of combat
    2. while in instance doing Gifts of Prexus ANY skill but the run one drains all my mana so I cant use any other. It takes forever to kill the zombies by autoattack! WTF?
    Reading an old thread I logged and dismissed merc and necropet, made no diff. when i first did it a couple of years ago with my ranger i dont remember any problems, now I've dragged 3 chars thru it for the epic weap 2.0 and it's screwed! I've put in bug reports for both, can you please fix this? Its not like your giving people any choice about doing these fkin quests.
  2. AutumnRain New Member

You are not alone. I too am stuck on this bugged quest and I see you didn't get a response. Daybreak, please fix this or remove it as a needed step for completing our epics. As it is now, it can't be finished. I've seen quite a few posts regarding this bugged quest but no resolution.

For me also, as soon as I use any of the provided abilities on any of the three "a dying othmir"s, I'm drained of most power and a few seconds later, I have no power at all. I have no merc and I am an illusionist. I've restarted it, removed mana buffs and relogged. Still not working.