Proving Grounds access broken ... again

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Armageddoux, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Armageddoux Active Member

Exactly like previous week and after previous upgrade, it's impossible to enter the Proving Grounds. From Thugardin server at least.

This time things seem to go nicely, list of spell that should be recast and after that nothing happens and above all nothing can be done : any click on any spell gives the message : You are too busy. Unable to camp or go back to guild

I don't understand why there is the same problems again and again after each weekly update

And as it seems I am not alone with this problem
  2. tamalthor New Member

pareil j ai mon perso bloqué impossible de pouvoir sortir ou rentrer de ce server.... si vous ne savez pas quoi faire se serait bien de stabiliser le problème car cela empêche le farming intensif que vous nous obligez à faire.... des mark en compensation !!!!!
  3. Estarriol New Member

I tried to zone to PG, after some time of waiting I relogged, and now my character cannot be found at all (at least it still shows up in the character list)
  4. Armageddoux Active Member

That was what occurred to one of my character last week, next day I could get it back in play (it seems while all this time it was somewhere between Thurgardin server and the PG server)
  5. Armageddoux Active Member

Working nicely ... now (and got my stucked character back)

Why was this not working just after the weekly update ?
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

It is still beyond me why don't they put Solo zone and the vendor on live servers. Noone does anything else anyway. I'ts half an hour job, I bet, that will fix a lot of issues.
    Armageddoux likes this.
  7. Raenius Well-Known Member

Get rid of that horrible battleground server/mechanic already - its absolutely fragile, broken and unrealiable to work with.

Use standard server environment, please.
    Quillyne likes this.
  8. Jabbso Active Member

Yep player cannot be found going from Thurgadin to PG. /sigh

It looks like I'll have to go outside now.
  9. Lappa New Member

It's impossible for me to enter the game, because my personage in Proving Grounds.
    What I have to do now?
    [IMG]
  10. Lillyann New Member

Same here. My character is nowhere to be found. I get the same message as Lappa above. Thurgadin server. Fiiiiiix eeeeeeet! :(
  11. Corgaan New Member

Same here. Happened to me already on Thursday, logged a ticket, but before I got a response from support the character was already accessible again. I assume the character is put on some kind of backlog batch if something goes wrong and it takes several hours for the character to be accessible again...
  12. Armageddoux Active Member

Hello everyone, today was an update day and yes one time more access to Battle Grounds is broken just after the upgrade process.

Hopefully I will get my character back tomorrow !
    it's beginning to become a bit ... boring and fully pain in the neck :confused:
    Mavet13 likes this.
  13. honeybush Member

Same problem. Character in PGs can't be found. Can't play. Well done. Had to go to character select screen and choose toon. Works.
  14. Strelok51 New Member

Thurgadin. Character cannot be found. Again and again.
  15. Corisu Member

same problem. just tried to zone into battlegrounds and.... character gone, can't see it from character select (launchpad) either, going to camp screen after logging into one toon that did show, showed a list of... no toons and create character options. Antonia Bayle. Camping to character itself worked finally this time and was able to get out of Battlegrounds lobby. Hope they fix this soon....