is the quest Soothing the Spirits of Marr broken?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by suka, Jun 10, 2013.

1. suka Well-Known Member

I've been trying to do this quest for a couple of days now. It says the grave robbers spawn at night between 8 pm and 8 am. The first time i tried to do it, the clock sat on 7:24pm for almost an hour before jumping to 430 am. But no graverobbers have appeared yet. I've tried tracking and also tried running around the zone in case they can't be tracked. what gives?
  2. Sunborne Member

Did you kill the place holders so the graverobbers could spawn? I just did the quest, and got an amateur graverobber, a novice graverobber, and a graverobber all to spawn by killing the mobs standing at the waypoints:
    • /way -85 -11 28
    • /way -75 -15 19
    • /way -61 -11 -32
    • /way 47 -3 -30
    That last waypoint is out of the blue area designated for the quest on your map, but the mobs worked.

I also noticed that the digital read out of the clock would jump its time when I working in a window out of the game, but the dial (the moon/starts/sun part) continued to turn while I was "away". The digits would also sometimes jump while I was in the game but had not run the cursor over it for a while.
    Finora likes this.
  3. suka Well-Known Member

ahh-- kk- i didn't know there were placeholders. seems both alla and wiki left that tiny bit of info out
  4. skulldent New Member

This quest is totally stuffed!
    After running around the graveyard for three nights visiting all the waypoints listed and killing everything in sight, including rats, only two graverobbers showed up. Only one of them had a relic! By the time these showed up it was morning and I'm definately NOT coming back for a fourth night to try and find more!!!