Fallen Gate - Looking For Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Pavidus, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Pavidus Member

Greetings Friends!

I am looking for a guild that best fits my availability.

Mon: 2p-12a
    Tue: 12a-12a
    Wed: 12a-7a then 3p-8p
    Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun: 3p-8p

Main is ShadowKnight and I am boxing a Warden. Just started so I am open to switch to needs.
  2. Zammzt New Member

Hey, which timezone?
  3. Pavidus Member

Hmm, odd, I was sure I put timezone in there. When dealing with time I always do, but apparently not this time.

I'm currently running Pacific timezone.
  4. Pavidus Member

Ha! Okay. Maybe I should make my own guild, see if I can get people to join in with me. I looked at all the raid times for all the guilds out there that I could find info on, and while most of them I can start raids with, I'd have to leave mid-way or in third hour to be able to get to work on time.

So - Here is what I propose:
    Monday and Tuesday raid days: 8p-12a (Pacific) to meet late nighters.
    Wednesday and Thursday raid days: 4p-8p (Pacific) to meet mid-dayers.
    Friday, Saturday and Sunday off nights so people can party over the weekend and not worry about attending raids.
    Friday, Saturday and Sunday Alternate Plan: 4p-8p (Pacific) for those that want to also raid with their alt characters.

Raids non required. We wouldn't compete for server firsts, or even seconds or thirds. We'd be a casual style guild that raids. Loot distribution method I'd want to discuss with the guild to get pros and cons of different ways to handle it then put up as a vote.

Anyone interested reply here or send me a PM.