Swash Cloak Orange adornment change

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Revoltx, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Revoltx New Member

Please change or adjust the ability on Murderous Flurry (swash cloak orange adornment) to work on the AA replacement (Spinning Flurry) of Blades of Flurry.
    If a Combat Art/spell is upgraded or replaced then any boost to the lower/replaced version of the ability has always applied to the higher/replacment version of said ability.
    Otherwise u force a class to use old/outdated version of said ability to gain the boost. There have been 2 updates since this issue was brought to your attention. 1 update
    changed class cloaks for other classes.
    This affects gameplay. A Swash is an AOE (area of effect) class.
    Im not asking for a boost to ability but only that it appies to the replacement comabt art that was given to the class.
    Since the launch of the game any addition to an ability has always applied to the newest/replacment version of said ability.

Im just asking you to keep this the same as it has been since launch.

Thanks
  2. Redlight Well-Known Member

Its really sad the lack of attention or even acknowledgement by DEVs regarding the Swashy class full stop,with the Summer event granting everyone free Tithe boosts not even hard work will get you above the pack and I expect there will be a fair few people swapping classes come October which is a shame, the cloak rune is an example of how detached developers are from the game in 2017 and what Swashies need is a class defining DPS boost even if it as simple as a AoE type double up string,i would take anything at least then you could invest some time it getting the most out of the class,
    Gnoma'.

I am sure other classes need attention also but I am not qualified to comment as I only play class.