NEED a sort all bank button

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by sonoske, Jan 28, 2014.

1. sonoske Active Member

can we please have a sort all bank and share bank button PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you
  2. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

More desperately needed is a "Do Not Deposit" check box for bags.
    Calthine, Feara and Shmogre like this.
  3. sonoske Active Member

Sort all bank button. Do NOT deposit button like you said and and a clean out all bags and bank bag button with check boxes for what you don't want trashed !!!
  4. Alarra Well-Known Member

Just drag switch your bank bags with your inventory bags and click sort, rinse and repeat.
  5. Calthine Well-Known Member

Good golly, no. I hit the Sort Bags button yesterday by accident and it took me an hour to straighten everything out.
    Shmogre likes this.
  6. Alarra Well-Known Member

Then you should be making those bags exceptions if you don't want them sorted.
    Pixistik likes this.
  7. Barbarosa_Rex Member

Vote "PLEASE, YES" on a sort tool/button/command for bank bags..
  8. Cydcor New Member

I agree on the bank sorting feature, also an option to stack harvests or other items inside the bank.

as for the do not deposit..this is already a thing. right click the bag, go to bag options, there is an option to skip during deposit all (unless it's only a feature of darq UI...in which case this should definitely be a default thing for everyone)
    Barbarosa_Rex and Pixistik like this.
  9. Jhen Ro Active Member

Yes please - all of the yes please. Put in a confirmation box - even if you have to type your character name to confirm to do it, if needed. Would make life so much, much easier.
    Barbarosa_Rex likes this.