Starting to worry...

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Ledore, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Ledore New Member

We've been a very long time without an update.
  2. Theabelle New Member

I do wish they would post something about when they expect to fix it. I know they mentioned working on the next expansion so I don't think the game is through yet. Please guys have the common courtesy to let us know something now. It's been since Friday for the last update. There are thousands of us out here waiting.
    Ledore likes this.
  3. TheDarkener34 New Member

I don't know what's going on but I think the reason why it's taking them so long to fix this issue with so many players is because the lack of people working for daybreak at the moment. If you didn't know, Daybreak has had a long history of firing many people that worked for them, so most likely at this point they don't have many people working at Daybreak studios or whatever the name of it is. I highly doubt we will be getting a fix for this soon because if you didn't know, many people over the weekend got a similar ticket that said that daybreak are still looking for some way to fix this issue, the worst part is that wednesday the tlp servers on Everquest 1 & 2 will be releasing the new expansion and many people are going to miss out on it if daybreak doesn't do anything about it. I really really really hope daybreak can delay it and also grant everyone in the northeast some all access because we had some days wasted because of this stupid issue.
    Ledore likes this.
  4. Drearn New Member

5. TheDarkener34 New Member

Oh and actually it looks like we just got an update 8 minutes ago with some pretty bad news... Looks like we aren't going to get a fix soon I guess...
  6. Ledore New Member

No ETA which I take as bad news. I really can't believe how they are handling this problem.
  7. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

It's only a 'small' geographical area, not everyone. They are talking about it in Discord constantly. Daybreak isn't in charge of the assets really it's a CDN. People are actively working on it and trying to fix it, but it is extremely complicated.
  8. Melt Actually plays the game

This is not something daybreak can fix. It's an issue with internet providers. Give blame where it's due.
    santargria likes this.
  9. Ledore New Member

Ah, I didn't realize that but they are still not handling the customer service updates to the subscribers the way they should.
  10. Roxxlyy Community Relations

The issues should be resolved now! Please let us know if problems persist.
    santargria likes this.
  11. Azrael's Tear Active Member

Is anyone still having issues? I can log into the game but I cant access my account or membership at all.
  12. Roxxlyy Community Relations

This was an issue that popped up for about an hour or two last night - it should be resolved now!