R I P weekend

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Razist, Aug 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razist New Member

Well thanks a lot daybreak. Had to spend all weekend cleaning the house and playing with the kids. You guys sure know how to ruin a weekend. Fix the game already tired of the real world.
  2. garcia Member

lol
    Snikkety likes this.
  3. Stillstuck New Member

How long is this going to go on? I was seriously considering resubbing but now I'm seriously considering uninstalling. Great game but terrible customer service.
  4. santargria Well-Known Member

Wow, was it so terrible spending time with your family? LMAO - too rich!
    Snikkety likes this.
  5. TheDarkener34 New Member

Tell me about it! At least you did spend time with your family, I was home alone all weekend just sitting here and constantly searching the forums! The LEAST daybreak can do once they fixed this issue (if they ever do!) is grant everyone 5 days of all access for free. I don't like comparing Daybreak to a big company like Blizzard but if blizzard were to have this issue it would be resolved in half a day or a whole day, not 5 fricken days!
  6. santargria Well-Known Member

I would expect it depends on the issue and how severe and difficult it is to resolve.

Not trying to belittle the issue, but from what I can tell there are multiple issues not easily resolved and they're working on them.
  7. Hariken Member

They have been real quiet about it too. I'M thinking this is a much larger issue then they thought it was.
  8. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We've found the issue to be a problem with our file stores. Our operations engineers have been actively working with our CDN providers to resolve the problem.
    santargria likes this.
  9. TheDarkener34 New Member

the least you guys can do is grant us some early access days, and also maybe delay the release expansions on the tlp servers on both eq1 and 2. We're not asking for much, I mean a large portion of the Everquest community haven't been able to play the game for 5 days!
  10. Rozyn Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Are we serious right now, EQ2 community?
    santargria and Snikkety like this.
  11. Razist New Member

If my name is an issue I will gladly change it, but it is a reference to me being the most Razer I can be.
  12. Rozyn Well-Known Member

Well it reads as 'racist' so you may want to voluntarily change it. How about Razertastic? Razerproductplacement? Logitechisgenerallysuperior? (haha can't help it) Razerlazer! Ratrazer (if ratonga). Razermazer (if generally lost). Razersharp. Razerzone - arguably the most Razer thing around as its their website.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I think everybody needs to grow thicker skins and stop seeing "issues" everywhere they look when there may be no issue to see. The state of the world is as it is because everybody is looking to be offended.

And in response to the actual thread, DBG doesn't control anything but Daybreak, if some of the issues are due to an ISP or other external company, Daybreak cannot force them to do anything, let alone do anything quickly.
  14. Hariken Member

Razist as a name says to me lets see if i can get away with it.
    Rozyn likes this.
  15. Dyeana Active Member

I am back online ....Check if yours downloads now ....

Dye
  16. Razist New Member

Aye am up as well. See all I had to do was tell Daybreak family bonding was going on and *poof* welcome back to Norrath!
  17. Rozyn Well-Known Member

I'm not going to get a 'thick skin' about someone's name looking and sounding like 'Racist'. Personally, I'd change my name pretty fast if someone got that impression from it. How crazy of me.
  18. Grumpy_Warrior It's a KILT, dang it!

And your screen name, when spelled backwards, is one letter away from being an even worse epithet in my opinion. I'm starting to hyperventilate here, so please have your handle changed quickly and stop poisoning this forum with your wicked underhanded hidden messages. /s
  19. fractul New Member

I still cannot get in.
    Launch Pad fails to connect.
    Oh well.
    It says (verbatim):
    -------------------------------------
    LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visithttps://help.daybreakgames.com for assistance.
    (4-503)
  20. fractul New Member

Enough. I'll try back in a week. Going to go play Pac Man. ;-)
  21. Rozyn Well-Known Member

I actually can't figure out for the life of me what that epithet is, but I'm sorry I upset you guys so much by pointing out some (allegedly, maybe not, maybe he really is that naive) low-level lazy D-grade trolling on public forums. Hence why I said "Seriously?" and not "You hurt mah feelingz!!" Maybe be less oversensitive? Apparently it's what's wrong with the world today. Anywho, I'm sure these players are all misunderstood too.
    [IMG]

Being racist isn't an epithet, it's just something I'd be embarrassed to call myself, even on accident. \

Best of luck getting into the game with people who think it's just soooo hilarious!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.