Hey, Niboota, how did you fake out Facebook...? :D

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Well I don't know about that but to the shriveled person who reported us - may your spoon always slip and sink under every hot soup you eat, and may every "empty" parking space you see in the distance contain a motorcycle!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  2. JesDyr Well-Known Member

Yes you have to get reported for it, they do not actively search for fake names. I have an old friend who works at Facebook. She only knew me as Jesder for a long time. When I got the message about using a fake name I talked to her about it. She gave me the whole "It is for security" BS. I do not buy that at all. Facebook makes money off of advertising, Your data is worth a lot more if they have your real name. She is a smart girl and we haven't talked about it since I said that ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I'll add to that "may every Lego find it's way under your bare feet!"

I wish people would get a life and learn to mind their own business. I really don't see how a few of us having gaming profiles was hurting that particular person. Ah to understand the mind of a busybody whose only pleasure in life is to ruin things for others. Must be quite the miserable existence. :rolleyes:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

That's a good one - and ouch! I often wear Birkies round the house (yes I know they're probably massively uncool but they're super comfy) and boy do you know about it if you tread on one of those with your bare feet - it's like a huge lego - no give in them at all lol.
    And you'll never understand the mind of a busybody like that Shan because you're just not made that way - you have a big-hearted kind soul, not a wrinkled up, withered one!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

ROFL! A motorcycle hidden by a big pickup truck on either side... ;->

Uwk