Stopping and starting...

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Dimmucof, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Dimmucof New Member

Think I may have solved my problem, no thanks to Daybreak, who have yet to respond to my ticket. Anyway, got home from work and decided I'd try uninstalling then installing again, and after about two hours of gameplay, I have not experienced a single freeze like before. Sure I'll get the occasional lag, but that's to be expected. It did crash once when I first started it up, but after the second attempt, I've been on for hours now. In case anyone had the same problem, I hope this helps.
    Prissetta, Juraiya and Malleria like this.
  2. Kelemvlor New Member

Thats good to hear. My problem was totally different, it turned out to be my hard drive was dying. I have installed EQ2 on another drive and not a single freeze since.
  3. Dragonmama New Member

My computer doesn't even give warnings about having to close. Just suddenly shuts the whole computer down, not just game. This cannot be good for my computer. No rhyme nor reason I can figure out either. Happens when I try to file a report., in my guild, at a bank just sitting there. Has happened on two different computers and many different accounts. HELP!!!!
  4. Dragonmama New Member

oh yeah this happened a couple weeks ago too then suddenly got better with no explanation. Wish they didn't break something everytime they "fix" something in game.