HallMark: The D'Morte Family Crest

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Evguenil62, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

I'm stuck with it I'm afraid. To start this quest I need to examine "Crest of D'Morte". But I don't have it. Either I sold it or threw it away by mistake a long time ago.

Is there any way to obtain the Crest of D'Morte and initiate this quest?
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Check the Shady Swashy on Nek docks
  3. Kaitheel Developer

The quest "D'Morte Burial Chambers" rewards the Crest of D'Morte. The quest is started by examining "a D'Morte insignia band".

There's more notes on the quest here.

Good luck and have fun!

~ Kaitheel
    Shmogre likes this.
  4. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

I have tried it several months ago.
    I was able to get D'Morte insignia band, but D'Morte coffer in the center of the crypt was inactive. Probably because I already completed D'Morte Burial Chambers quest in the past.

I tried mentoring, but it didn't help as far as I remember.
    Shady Swachbuckler does not have Crest of D'Morte.
  5. Raenius Well-Known Member

@Kaitheel

By the way: I have completed the whole questline years ago but I guess since end of ToT expac all vampire zones in Nektulos behind the waterfall arent available anymore - game says you need that content purchased and I should re-run the patcher (won`t do a thing).

I believe there has been a thread mentioning this like half a year ago, but couldn`t find it quickly - can you take a look into this?
  6. Ronjah Active Member

You have to switch to streaming client in order to get into the zone. It was reported and the bug was submitted. Support was not helpful. The solution of the problem was found by the player.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Ah! My mistake on that one. Thank you for the clarification!

There are two versions of the Crest of D'Morte, and currently, Shady Swashbuckler doesn't offer either one. I'll be correcting that with the following changes:
    • Shady Swashbuckler XVIII - Now offers Crest of D'Morte, for those who have completed the quest "D'Morte Burial Chambers", but do not yet have the quest "D'Morte Family Crest" or the upgraded version of the crest.
    • Shady Swashbuckler XVIII - Now offers the upgraded verion of the Crest of D'Morte, for those who have completed the quest "D'Morte Family Crest."
    I'm not sure when this change will hit the live servers, but it should be included in the update notes at that time.
    ~ Kaitheel
    Evguenil62 and Shmogre like this.
  8. Kaitheel Developer

I found the thread, thank you. I couldn't find any design data that would have caused this, but I did forward it to our coders. Hopefully they can find the cause and be able to solve it!

~ Kaitheel
    Evguenil62 likes this.
  9. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot!