Short rant :)

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Cloudrat, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

I haven't played in a while, so first thing I did was redeem my 500 cash for mercenary 2pack. I generally do crafting first with my toons and figured I could use the status from turning one in to get crafting machine. I thoroughly incensed when I was unable to sell or use the tokens. I would have thought that things we could not use wouldn't be available for us to spend our cash on:(((( Once again the buyer beware aspect of this game has reared it's ugly head.

Off soapbox have fun!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss, but thank you for your post. I wondered about that when my monthly reward popped up. I'm glad that I didn't choose it, but I think you're right. If we can choose it on the server, we should be able to sell it to the same NPCs that buy familiars for status.
  3. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Ouch, yeah. That sucks. I wonder how likely it'd be to get the issue corrected through petitioning.
  4. Katz Well-Known Member

I got two exactly the same mercs. At the very least they could insure that you get two different ones from the two pack or make them heirloom.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Either petition or bank them, mercenaries may be available at a later date. Since they have stated that this was not a mirror to Stormhold, we don't know exactly what their plans are.

Cyrrena
  6. Meirril Well-Known Member

Meh. If nothing else we should be able to sell the tokens for status when guild halls go live on FG. So like...2 years from now?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cloudrat like this.
  7. Efixia New Member

I sold mine to the guild merchant in Neriak without problem, have 4mil status now ...
  8. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

In Neriak I found Guild Status Merchant and City of Neriak faction merchant, but I cant find the equivalent in Halas or Qeynos? I went to every city merchant that buys and sells status stuff in Halas and Qeynos and none of them would buy the tokens:( I can't go to Neriak as a low level goodie :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Found her in Halas Mistress Thora Purveyor of Artifacts will buy the tokens !
  10. Jörmungandr New Member

There is a merchant in the Qeynos Capitol District who buys familiars and mercenary tokens. She is Oodifo the Armor and Weapon Upgrades merchant, near the broker.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Grats! Glad it worked out and we now have new information! :)

Uwk
    Cloudrat and Prissetta like this.