Pedipowered Posterior Punter

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Dolgrin, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Sasta New Member

Update! I feel rather silly and foolish, I was lvling on halls of fate not fallen gate. When I try to create a toon on fallen gate the event server is red and wont let me select it. Not sure what I am doing wrong. maybe I do not have the right expansion?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Xephane Active Member

You likely are not a gold member (15 dollar a month subscription) it's restricted to all-access only!
  3. Sasta New Member

I am an all access Gold member, pay a year at a time. strange. I mostly play EQ but have returned to this one recently. So its not the all access thing.
  4. Xephane Active Member

OH I misread your post... Sorry! It's not an EVENT server.

It's a progression server :) Event servers are gone right now
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Sasta like this.
  5. Sasta New Member

oh thank you, that explains it. I went to check just to make sure and am paid through October lol. Thank you very much for your help. off to lvl ...again.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Xephane like this.
  6. Xephane Active Member

Of course :) Note the experience rate is far slower than on HoF but still plenty of fun!

Enjoy FG! See you there ^.^
  7. BenNeb New Member

I submitted a bug, but can you PLEASE look at the Froglok animation when walking using this mount? It's very obviously broken. I can't describe it on the boards, but go make a Froglok in the game and you'll see what I'm talking about.
  8. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Can we please remove this mount? It really ruins the base game by allowing people to just skip large amounts of mobs by jumping over them.
  9. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

so don't jump over them. what makes your butt hurt so much, personally, if other people do?
  10. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Because it trivializes the game?

Player x has to run through mobs to get to zone, dies has to have group to train/actually try to avoid pathing etc.

Player y has the leaper mount and jumps through all of the mobs that he would otherwise have to run through making his run a million times easier.

My butt is hurt because this mount literally makes this game so much easier to get around and it also makes things like journeyman boots trivial.
  11. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

The mount doesn't make the game any more trivial than experience and vitality potions do. If we want some thing close to true vanilla then none of those things should be allowed......Right? Just saying.
    Siren likes this.
  12. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

thats a fair point...and familiars, and a buncha other things. fallen gate is a decent server/experience thus far, but it isnt project 2004. play it for what it is. leapers would come at eof anyways. and ur not leaping around at 200% speed, most are doing 29-33%. any halfway decent player knows how to pull safely or path around mobs, with or without a leaper.
  13. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I have been a strong person against things like the pay to win pots, however they included them despite an overwhelming voice against them on stormhold/this server.

I'm fine with things not being close to vanilla, frankly because pre-gu13 this game was horrible in so many ways.

As far as leapers go, people are jumping around lavastorm without ever going through paths with mobs, harvesting shinies 20+ levels below the zone level, and jumping over mountains in things like antonica, nektulos forest, and zek. It's obviously trivializing movement.
  14. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I thought they changed shinies so that you couldn't see anything higher than your level range?
  15. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Meaning on the FG TLE server.
  16. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Not in lavastorm, tradeskillers who were above level 30+ were able to see shinies and people level 27+ adventure level could see them.

People below level 40 were in there farming them and us actual level 50's weren't able to get any of the shinies because people were in there with all red mobs jumping around.
  17. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Post about it over in the Look and Feel thread, Ttobey checks that regularly.
  18. Uxtalzon Active Member

Hide mount option + running in shallow water (like Crater Lake in antonica) = hilarity. It glitches back and forth between showing mount on your back and hiding it extremely fast.

Please don't fix. My sides killed me the first time I saw it. T_T
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

no i don't.
    Prissetta and Mizgamer62 like this.
  20. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Then I hate to break it to you, but someone has hacked your account. You might want to change your password.
    Prissetta, Mizgamer62 and ttobey like this.