Cannot log in using any means

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Perrigrin, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

According to this page all servers are now up after today's update. I haven't been able to use Launchpad in over a month and have had to use the .exe file to open the game. Now that's not even working. The top pic is what I get when I try to use the Launchpad. The bottom is now what I get when trying to use the .exe.
    I've tried clearing the cache.
    I've tried going into the Launchpad file and clearing that catch.
    All these step say to do it then re-run the patcher, but how can I run the patcher if the Launchpad itself isn't working? Help?

[IMG]
  2. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Considering that 100's of people patched fine this morning, i'd check your firewall settings maybe.
  3. Strac Active Member

I have the exact same problem, but launcher stopped working about a week ago, so i just used the by-passing .exe file, but now with new game version i need to run patcher...so...any help would be appreciated
  4. lalluna Member

i have the same problem launchpad was unable to connect.... yesterday was fine but now it is not working, can't use exe file
  5. Mortimer New Member

Same here. Exe file leads me to launchpad, which is unable to connect
  6. Poiha New Member

Having the same issue. Was able to play today but then about an hour ago got freezed during zone change. When started Launchpad again it was unable to connect giving 4-0 error.

Also I was able to play after maintenance, problem appeared really out of nowhere.

Edit: Finally getting back into game
  7. lalluna Member

8. Sunje Active Member

9. Scalo Active Member

same thing.
    first day of eths, i dont get to play at all.
  10. Sternendiebin New Member

Same Problem and same Message here. =(
    Sad but maybe true: Never (try to) play on "patchday".
  11. Scalo Active Member

LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit https://help.daybreakgames.com for assistance.
    (4-0)

either this or, sometimes, the "black launcher" screen that is trying to download update but never does or ends up with some error.
  12. Scalo Active Member

patchday is just like every other day you pay your sub to play on.
    the service is effectively not provided today. reimbursement?
  13. Sternendiebin New Member

I've even tried to disable my firewall, but nothing changed at all. :(
    Same Message and my launcher seems fragmented?! oO Whats going on?
  14. Sternendiebin New Member

Okay..Maybe a coincidence, but... I restart the whole computer and finally the launcher do his job and I managed to log in. :confused: Good luck for everyone.
  15. Springelf Active Member

This issue has plagued me for over a month. And I have tried everything that has been said on these forums about this issue. I have uninstalled the game a few times. This that and the other. I use the backdoor method all of the time. With today's patch (any patch) I have to delete, totally reinstall the game and then still have to use the backdoor. So....hell if I know whats wrong. I would love it if someone would tell us whats going on.
  16. Praetorian Well-Known Member

Something on your network is blocking the patcher. Either local or possibly ISP. Disable any Anti-virus you have... any potential VPN you might be using. The issue is definitely something related to you on your end though.
  17. Mowse Well-Known Member

This is occurring for me also. Random but majority of the time. It's new. Nothing new in my computer, no new installs, no changing of settings. Why all of a sudden group of people having same "issue ..related to ...your end"
  18. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

Isnt' it because DBG is rolling out a new patch or two every week?
    Some people are not aware about exact day and time, so we can expect some messages on this forum about login problems every now and then.
  19. Mowse Well-Known Member

Login issues 3 hours Before the patch?
  20. boviine New Member

i havent been able to log in for 2 days. and im still waiting on cs to work on the ticket i put in 2 days ago