Royal Qeynos Apartments Pool - Maj'Dul Server {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Royal Qeynos Apartments Pool
    Maj'Dul Server
    Everfrost Summer Home - South Qeynos
    Large Homes - Newly Published
    Owner : Ceruleana
    Decorator : Vasciagio
    Videographer : Shanette

Another wonderful property from one of my all-time favorite decorators and Kerran friends! Very well done, Vas! :)
    elflover, Ratbill, Ocarinah and 5 others like this.
  2. kianne Well-Known Member

love it... lol and the bruni was sitting in the chair was u was leaving lol...awesome vas..bravo
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Well that's a whole nother level of awesomesauce:) I really felt like I was in Qeynos - it's an awesome property Vas and follows on brilliantly from the apartments complex - and great tour Shan.
    Also I LOVE how Americans say "booie" - we say "boy" but your way is much cuter!
  4. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tour Shanette! Hehe. Kianne, glad you liked it :cool: It was really within seconds. I sent the tell to Shanette letting her know I just published my newest house in my Everfrost series and she replied back, "I know, I am already in here." You missed the unmentionables hanging across the way to the business district from one building to the next hehe. Some tenant was drying out a bear skin rug; can you believe it. But that is ok. Always remember to look up in my homes. :cool:

I, also have two more installments that are ready for publishing in this series. I will publish one later tonight probably and one tomorrow. hehe I can't wait any longer. Don't think that I have surpassed Shanette on building quickly though. I Usually work on multiple houses at the same time. I just ended up with several ready for publishing at the same time as well.

*As far as this series goes, I have published:
    Cizia's Apartment
    The Qeynos Royal Apartments
    The Qeynos Royal Apartments Pool
    University of Necromancy (UON)

*To come soon (really soon, If the server comes back up):
    Poxxi's Apartment
    A hole in the Wall
    Vyrelle's Sewers beneath Qeynos
    Qeynos Royal Bank

*Future Installments:
    Qeynos Business District
    The Jewel of Qeynos
    Halfpint's Half Pint
    A Tinkered Qeynos

*Plus a special treat for those attending the Decoraid ... Hive Haven.

Hope everyone enjoys these homes,
    Vasciagio Bladesong
    Maj'dul
    Ocarinah, Merriel, Mystyrys and 4 others like this.
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

This one was fabulous.

I'm super excited to see the rest! Can't WAIT! :D
    Febrith, Ocarinah, Merriel and 2 others like this.
  6. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

Awesome. I loved the paintings at the ends of alleys that looked like the view went on to the horizon. So many details that added life to the street scenes. /applause
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

I am soooo glad Vas is finally publishing his Everfrost homes. He's been working on them since longer than I've known him, lol. He isn't kidding when he says he has a special treat for you all at the Decoraid on the 8th. Wish I could be there but I'll be watching my grandkids that night. You really shouldn't miss it if you can be there though. I've already had a sneak peak at his Hive Haven and it is absolutely astounding! The first time I walked in that place, I was floored with his creativity, and I know you all will be too. :)
    Febrith, Ocarinah and Spextasy like this.
  8. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I believe you were there the night he showed it to me and Ware, and yes, it is simply astounding. I can't wait for others to see it. It's gonna be a HOOT. :)