Exact time Fallen Gate comes up on 27th?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Siren, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Siren Well-Known Member

Hi!

Is there an exact time Fallen Gate is supposed to go up on Tuesday, June 27th? It would help those of us who have to work to make plans if we knew. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Zlith Member

I'm sure we won't know until the time it comes up, but as a bigger than normal patch most likely (not sure what will be in the live server patch) I wouldn't expect until 9-10 PST at the earliest.
  3. Greene Active Member

They will post a time shortly on when it will open.

Add 5 hours to that and you're golden. In other words, don't take the launch day off work, but take the day after ;)
  4. Raeven Well-Known Member

5. Jimbolini Member

lol this made me smile, because it's so true.

Even years later and umpteenth server launch.....it's still true.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I would most assuredly agree with what Greene said as a rule of thumb, but when RtT launched last year on July 12, they stated noon PST and they were right on schedule.

Cyrrena
  7. Momo Well-Known Member

As far as I remember, Stormhold was on time too, wasn't it?
  8. RadarX Community Manager

FG will launch at Noon PDT next week. We have no reason to believe it won't be on time so have your energy drinks and frozen food of choice stocked.
  9. Arandar Well-Known Member

Greene is our official guild Ambassador of Optimism. He's all about the positivity, blue skies and and rainbow-colored unicorns. Just think of him as the anti-Murphy (of Murphy's Law fame).
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you RadarX for making the clarification.

Cyrrena
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Xephane like this.
  11. Greene Active Member

Thanks!

So when the new TLE server unlocks, I uh, and I'm asking for a FRIEND here, will Beastlords be available on Stormhold?
  12. Momo Well-Known Member

Wooot! Thank you RadarX.
    Totally perfect - thats 9 PM for me. And just got my leave for the rest of the week. Next ToDo: Shopping for fingerfood, raising skill in one-handed, non-looking eating. I'm set :)
  13. Arandar Well-Known Member

Greene, my understanding is that Beastlords will be available, but you will be required to play as a female halfling with pink hair and pigtails, and can only use a randomly generated, server-assigned name.
  14. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

For some reason that actually sounds more fun...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  15. Primel Member

That kind of sucks for me. I will only have an hour before I have to return to work when the server comes up. That's if it comes up on time.
    Siren and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Trinket Member

Meaghan ! Hey this is Saffron ! Guess I'll see you on Stormhold... I will likely be playing as Sherice as the name Saffron will likely be taken again :( See you there !
  17. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

I'm going to give Fallen Gate a shot. Not sure if I'm going guardian or beastlord this time. I've almost had enough time for the bad taste of Stormhold's to leave my mouth. I'm allowing myself a brief glimmer of hope that the roughness of Stormhold will have been worked out this go around.
  18. Kaegrim New Member

PDT 2017-06-27 -11:08

Sweden: 2017-06-27 - Time 20:08

Me?

AarrrrrgGGHHHhh Let me play already!
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

By the time you're off from work, the furor will hopefully have died down and you'll be able to get in. :)

Uwk
  20. Momo Well-Known Member

Half an hour to go. Just started my coffee machine. Aaahhh come on....