Down again?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Baucent, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alenna Well-Known Member

It is Halls of Fate that is down if you have toons on other servers they will show and you can get to them.
  2. RadarX Community Manager

Halls of Fate is currently being restarted. Should be in the next 30ish minutes.
    Chienne-Guk likes this.
  3. Chienne-Errante Well-Known Member

Again, I'm not talking about someone coming to vent. I'm talking about all the people who are here to do nothing more than be negative and saying "This game sucks! They're killing this game! It's just a money grab!" I mean, that isn't the same as saying something like "Dammit, the server crashed again! Feed the hamsters!". I get it...it's frustrating. I'd much rather be in game as well. But, I'm not going to just come here and crap all over the game that I usually enjoy. But, that's really the last I've got to say on this. I'm sure everyone will carry on just the same.
  4. CityKitty Member

OMG! There's an adult on these boards! Listen, all you entitled screamers, read the above again and then take your drama elsewhere, preferably to a different game.
  5. learpilot74 Active Member

lol..now they are deleting posts
    Kheldorm likes this.
  6. Babs Member

Still not able to log in. First post was 48 minutes ago. Indeed it is the weekend when a lot of people are off work and want to play. Even those Fathers celebrated today might want to relax with a nice dungeon. The fact that there are so many server and log in issues is inexcusable. I don't know who needs to take care of it and frankly I do not care - just take care of it. Being in the business of gaming implies people WILL be on duty on the weekend. I hope that whomever in DBG needs to address this is advised of the situation. In the real world a business that fails on so many levels would be extinct by now. The only salvation they have is that we all love the game, have been in it for many years and are addicted. But there will be that straw that breaks the camel's back. I did quit smoking 5 years ago:)
    Kheldorm likes this.
  7. learpilot74 Active Member

Paying customers voicing their concerns about the product they are paying for is hardly being "entitled". We simply expect to get the product we pay for (that is more monthly than most premium MMO subs btw). Your stance "take your drama to another game" is the mentality that is the fastest track to killing the game YOU like to play. Makes sense to chase out the people paying to help keep the game up YOU enjoy. Not to bright City. I only wished more customers were like you when I was a manager in retail. You pay for a broken item, bring it back to the store stating what happened. I could have just told you to take your entitled behind, your broken product, and get out of the store. Don't talk to anyone on the way out please. lol. You paid for the product because you want the product, not to go get something else.
    Moolti and Kheldorm like this.
  8. learpilot74 Active Member

A friend of mine was in the discord the other day. The topic came up how they killed everyone in the OF PG standing around. He asked, "Instead of killing everyone, why don't you just fix the code?". They didn't even answer. The dev pulled him into another room and said I am banning you for disrespecting the dev. Tells you were the mentality is.
  9. CityKitty Member

Obviously, I was referring to the people hollering their heads off. Would they behave like that in person in a store? That's what I am referring to. I tell people all the time that quitting and going away is the wrong thing to do and that it's only through our support they can improve the problems. I think you read me wrong but whatever. I'm still fed up with the whiners.
    learpilot74 and Chienne-Guk like this.
  10. Portador de la Morte New Member

I too dislike when the servers go down. I am a paying customer and like to get what I pay for. And complaining and voicing expectations and concerns is fine. I am bothered, however, when the complaints and venting turn into name calling and threats. I stick to this game because I thoroughly enjoy it. I wish they would be able to figure out and debug all that goes wrong. I just wish we could keep the discourse on here civilized.
    Dude, Momo, learpilot74 and 3 others like this.
  11. Chienne-Errante Well-Known Member

That's why I usually stick to Discord chat lately. It doesn't seem to devolve like the forums do. Other than homeshow, I generally avoid forums. And, this has just confirmed that feeling for me.
    Portador de la Morte likes this.
  12. Eryyn Member

Up again. Thanks DB.
  13. Portador de la Morte New Member

I'm unfamiliar with discord chat
  14. Eltee Member

And now we're thanking them?
  15. Chienne-Errante Well-Known Member

You can find it here: http://tiny.cc/eq2discordchat

Devs are on most of the time during the week. You can get answers to most things right away and the player base there is a big help...they have been to me anyway. :)
    Portador de la Morte likes this.
  16. DBG-MOD-1 New Member

Hey everyone,

We are closing this thread as it is no longer on track and the servers are back online. Thank you for your patience :)

Regards,
    Mod-1
    Fink and Portador de la Morte like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.