Please, Tinkerfest, don't be late...

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

When're we gonna get it, and will there be one or more new house item quest rewards? :D

Uwk
  2. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Doesn't Tinkerfest usually start in August or September?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I checked and last year it was held 7/21 - 8/3/16.
  4. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

That's on the Live servers, this is the Test forum/group/subforum or whatever, presumably it would be earlier on Test if it's going to be tested.
    It's easy to miss, one gets into the habit of just clicking on "What's New" and reading the posts without checking where they were posted.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

{nudge} {tickle} You're WAY jumping the gun there. According to the in-game calendar, it doesn't start until July 20, so you've likely got AT LEAST a month before it hits Test. There's no need for a ginormously long test window for an established event anymore, when there's likely only crafting and possibly a new quest to poke at.

Patience. Let some of us finish recovering from the November-April event burnout a bit more please. ;)
  6. Alenna Well-Known Member

don't you mean October - April? NotD is part of it as well.
  7. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I know this is the test forum and I gave the date that this event occurred on the live server last year as a way to gauge when the testing might begin prior to the event this year (not much testing time is required for an established event like this beforehand). :)
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

True. I get so burnt out by the end of the yearly event chaos that I sort of blanked that out. :O Adding in more medical mayhem than usual this past year didn't help any, either.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aww... :)

But July 20, what an awesome date for it! :D

Uwk
    who remembers the original... :cool:
    Prissetta likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hugs! :(

Hope all is well--er, at least better now! :-/

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

July! :D

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  12. Kaitheel Developer

Good news! There will be new content for Tinkerfest, as well as new items. We're hoping to have it on Test within the first full week of July.

~ Kaitheel
    Kasa, Alenna, Dude and 9 others like this.
  13. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Thanks Kaitheel, you are always so sweet and do such a great job with these holiday events! <<<<Hugs>>>>:)
  14. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Thank you , thank you !
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Yes, thanks! :D

Uwk
    Mizgamer62 and Prissetta like this.
  16. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks Kaitheel, you're awesome!
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Kaitheel Is my favorite Dev always listening to us and giving us testers fun things to do.
    I like housing things , but I am also happy people can get some nice armor from some festivals if they are not to picky.
    I am one of those people running around in tissue paper .
    I know this has nothing to do with tinkering , but I just wanted to say it ,
    There are those out there that don't care about crafting like most of us here are ( I am one , that likes pretty things to craft )
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! I love that we got "tinkered" outfits from the most recent recipe book, that was cool. :)

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.