A Mind of My Own quest bugged

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Jeofu, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Jeofu New Member

The quest A Mind of My Own appears to be bugged currently. When you drop the Bowl of Terratrodder Chuck the Kobold will eat it but instead of becoming a pet it attacks. When you kill the Kobold you do get credit, but it forces you to run back and get a new bowl of food every time. The first time I had the issue was on my Necormancer and I assumed it was an issue with me having a pet, but it occurred even after dismissing my pet. Now I am on my Assassin and am still having the same issue. It worked fine on my Monk a couple of weeks ago.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Heyya Jeofu!

I investigated this yesterday after receiving a /bug report about it from over the weekend. Luckily, I was able to reproduce the issue and find the cause. The fix was made internally, and it should be on live servers following the update on 6/20. Watch for the following message in the update notes:
    • A Mind of My Own - Yapsnarl kobolds are once again charmed by the bowl of Terratrodder chuck.
    ~ Kaitheel
  3. Brecken New Member

This quest appears to be bugged again. Kobold was charmed, helped me kill two other kobolds, and then disappeared.
  4. Brecken New Member

As a follow-up, it worked upon getting the second bowl.