Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Alenna, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Kheldorm Active Member

Amazing that they have absolutely zero redundancy on anything. That is typical of this company.

And for those that say "So what, you want your $0.50 back ?", No. I want a free month every single time this happens. The only way to make DBG wake up, is damage their bottom line. As I add it up, just over the last 8 weeks, I should have at least 6 free months coming due to login server issues that they cannot seem to fix.

Seriously, this issue has been going on FOREVER, and is getting worse and worse. DBG must have zero technical abilities at all, and that is being generous.
  2. VGScastaway Member

Very much agree. It's exactly that kind of ego and arrogance that is accelerating the decline of this game. People complain because they care about the direction this game is headed, and would like to see it continue for many years.There are only so many times people can be told "F--k off, your opinion doesn't matter; I'm in charge around here..." before they take their time and money somewhere where it does matter.
    Kheldorm likes this.
  3. santargria Well-Known Member

Add me to the list of not able to login

Just when I was having fun again LOL
    Kheldorm likes this.
  4. Kheldorm Active Member

They should just make double scrolls and double xp permanent, since they won't extend it due to THEIR issues.
    I know they have no programmers, no actual developers, just a bunch of accountants. They should hire a 12 year old russian hacker to maintain the bloody game
    Simparri likes this.
  5. Golum Active Member

Hey, new feature! Toons camped in PG, you can't get to! Sweet!

That is great! Thanks DB!

/hug
    VGScastaway likes this.
  6. VGScastaway Member

Yeah, it's the best
  7. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Nice one i am not alone
    i have a toon on BG i was just playing want to zone out of BG 2 min nothing happens.
    Logged the toon out on normal way camp to character select and want to zone in again to zone out of BG.

Got Issuse message Zone currently not available please try again later in few minunts tryed it 5 min 10 min 15 min nothing happens.

I hope i will get on the BG with this char to get it out of thier and its not lost like it happend to a near by of me.

And yes for those issuses every fridey thier should be 4times XP / STATUS / ASC XP / and all Currency hig up on multiplicator 4
    so we get back what we lost.

Or better cut the coins from BG down to a half of the amaount we already need to buy somthing that would be a litte give away for the lost gaming time.
  8. Alenna Well-Known Member

I would not blame the devs they can only do what the higher up bean counters let them do with the hardware.
  9. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

quit complaining! you bums should all be at work anyway! :p

......like i am....not....:rolleyes:
  10. santargria Well-Known Member

We're up again
  11. Ryuken Active Member

Is it up yet?
  12. Gninja Developer

Login Server/PGs are now unlocked again. If you have issues seeing your characters try selecting them on the character dropdown on the launchpad to log them in directly and that should cause them to show back up at character select as well. If you still have issues send Caith a PM.
    Kittybock likes this.
  13. Mowse Well-Known Member

Good job DBG! I do appreciate your apparent hard work at all times. Ignore the haters. Ignore those with entitlement issues.
    Kittybock likes this.
  14. Carynn Well-Known Member

Still can't login through the launchpad. I get the connection error. Depressing, as it means I can't dl the beta and that's going to take a while as it is. Hope other people are getting in.
  15. Moolti New Member

HoF is down again. We got dumped out while zoning.
  16. Eltee Member

Same, HoF. POS is down AGAIN!. All I'm getting is create character screen and not one char I already have showing.