High Volume?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Elowith, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Elowith Active Member

Getting a message about high volume of players and am unable to even log into the patcher.
  2. RadarX Community Manager

We have an outstanding login issue impacting all games. We are resolving that now.
    Carynn likes this.
  3. Steelviper Active Member

You have an outstanding login issue all the time again and again. What are you even fixing that it ends up being never fixed?
    Felinitis likes this.
  4. CityKitty Member

Well, I guess it's progress of a sort. I've gone from unable to connect to too many people trying to log in, to Fatal Error! to invalid password. Maybe all that's left is "login successful" hehe ok, but I can dream....
  5. Kheldorm Active Member

I wouldn't place any bets on that. I have a feeling that when a light bulb at DBG burns out, they just leave the lamp off, and say it's fixed.
    CityKitty likes this.
  6. Kheldorm Active Member

Absolute Bull. Well, the part about "Resolving" the issues.
  7. Gninja Developer

Login Servers/PGs are now unlocked again, no bull!

If you have issues seeing your characters try selecting them on the character dropdown on the launchpad to log them in directly and that should cause them to show back up at character select as well. If you still have issues send Caith a PM.
    Kioske and Tajar like this.
  8. Kioske Well-Known Member

I'm gonna send all complaints to Caith from now on! Gninja told me so!
    Snikkety likes this.
  9. Adaac Member

PG not unlocked I keep getting the message zone temporarily unavailable have been for the last hour on all characters
  10. Gninja Developer

Its open right now, players are in there and running zones. If you are seeing it NOT open to you contact Caith in PM on here or in Discord.