Claimed 12-year Vet reward - no tokens received

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Merriel, May 2, 2017.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

I claimed my 12 year veteran reward on my other account and did not receive the 365 loyalty tokens. Submitted a ticket, but want to ensure the ticket gets attention, please. The character the tokens were claimed on was a level 1 Ratonga named Mahynee that I just created on AB server so I could make a purchase on the Loyalty Merchant for a house my friends and I are decorating for Niboota. I included two screenshots...one that shows in the chat window where the claim was made and another showing no tokens even after zoning to Qeynos from Greater Faydark, camping to character select and coming back in, camping to a character on Maj'dul server, then a full relaunch of the game. GM's, please look into this issue for me. Thank you!
  2. Shmogre Well-Known Member

If it helps, this is from the recent Test Update Notes:
    So the good news is that they are aware of it. Hopefully the petition will get you your missing tokens... <crossing fingers>
    Merriel and Prissetta like this.
  3. xylyx New Member

Hi, this same thing happened to me over the weekend. I filed a petition and received an email saying there was nothing they could do. I don't know what to do in order to have this problem addressed.
    Merriel likes this.
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

If they don't want to lose two paid subscriptions, they had best do something about it. I don't think they can afford to keep losing paid subscriptions because they don't take care of something as simple as replacing loyalty tokens that their customer should have rightfully received...and loyalty tokens are just virtual items to begin with. Really worth losing real currency over? I don't think so. I have screenshots that show I claimed the tokens and that there are only 19 Loyalty tokens in her currency window. There is no reason for them not to replace them.

Also, suggestion to DBG staff...fix the Support link in the upper right hand corner of the Everquest II website to go to the ticket tracker rather than DBG's website, if that is where you want people posting tickets at. Pretty annoying to go to the site the link leads you to, complete a ticket, then get told it's the wrong place to post a ticket and have to waste even more time to go to the ticket tracker site to post a whole new ticket. Very poor website management and that needs to be fixed, please.
  5. Jamiss Developer

If you've had this happen to you, send me a PM with the approximate time that you claimed the tokens and we'll see what we can do to iron this out once the fix goes out.
  6. Jaril New Member

I have opened a conversation with you, I have experienced this twice now...I tried again after seeing the post...then noticed that is was likely only "fixed" on the test server :(
  7. Hechada New Member

This also happened to me on Friday. Have started a conversation with you Jamiss. If you could help sort this that would be fantastic.

Thank you in advance
  8. Jaril New Member

Has anyone gotten an answer from Jamiss yet?? Initiated a conversation with him and nothing...
  9. Jamiss Developer

*steeples his fingers* And why should I respond to your request directly, hmmm?

In actual response: It is being looked into and data is being gathered. It will take a little bit, but we will address it as soon as we can.
    Leonitas and Shmogre like this.
  10. Jaril New Member

Thanks, I opened a conversation with the details and hadn't heard anything back from you so that was why I went back to this thread.
  11. Jaril New Member

Any update on this yet?
  12. Jaril New Member

Good afternoon, any chance we could get an update?
  13. Jamiss Developer

Sure! I've been told that Customer Service is handling these, so if you've had it happen, please put in a petition regarding it. If you have further issues, please let me know!
    Zeddicious, Shmogre and Kane Hart like this.
  14. learpilot74 Active Member

This game has technical support? lol :) Is that who we talked to for credited time when servers crash and classes are broken for weeks?
  15. StoneLegion Active Member

16. Jaril New Member

Thanks for the update, I will do so again, they said no the first time...will advise.