Test still needs patching :)

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, May 24, 2017.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Just a gentle nudge that Test is still on SOEBuild 13350T and Live is up to SOEBuild 13358L. (i.e., we didn't yet get this week's live patch, even after the fact)

Thanks!
  2. Dyeana Active Member

Yes, I checked, again, Test server still hasn't recieved the latest patch from 23 May that Live servers have.

I looked at the change on Live servers. I noted one problem when I looked at the Twarkian Cube. You give it a label of Ethereal, but looking at the specs, it has the specs of Treasured. If it is indeed Ethereal, give it Ethereal specs. If the specs are correct, then call it Treasured. I really don't see why you are charging a Ethereal price for the cube but only giving Treasured specs, but if really Treasured, then the price of the familure should be adjusted as appropriately.

Thanks,

Dye
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

With today's patch to live, Test is now 2 patches behind the live servers.
    Prissetta and Finora like this.
  4. Jamiss Developer

Denizens of test! Your calls have been heard!
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thank you sir! We were feeling a bit behind the times. :D
  6. StoneLegion Active Member

Is there like a community that only plays test?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Katz Well-Known Member

There are some people who play only on test. More often there are people that play on test in addition to other servers so they are ready to test out the new things looking for problems.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It is a very shrunken community these days, but a community nonetheless. :)
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes, indeed! :D

I like to think we're invaluable, especially for the holiday stuff, but when we get the "big stuff" to test, we do good work! :)

Uwk