REVYL WONT FOLLOW TO HIS FATHER Quest help needed!

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Suneyes, May 29, 2017.

1. Suneyes New Member

After killing the level 20 gnolls he just replies he is safe now and will not follow to meet his father.I also tried deleting the quest and doing it over and same results.Is it a bug?The quest is (Rescue Revyl Kylar).
  2. Enoibia Well-Known Member

Have you tried just going back to the father, even though you don't think Revyl is following you?
  3. Suneyes New Member

Yes
  4. Enoibia Well-Known Member

OK, maybe someone else will come along with a better suggestion. Sorry.
  5. Suneyes New Member

Thanks anyway.I'm level 17 with a merc it is a level 20 quest maybe the merc is the problem.
  6. Enoibia Well-Known Member

I saw a video on youtube yesterday of someone having the same problem. Unfortunately, there was no resolution, which was disappointing.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The one time I have had this happen, I just ignored it and continued with my quests. When I went back to the camp to do some turn ins a bit later, that quest completed. Worth a shot, if you haven't done that already as well. If not, /bug it.

Cyrrena
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, the script for this quest is very complex.

Lord Kylar will recognize that his son is safe when his son is physically in front of him. You may have to move around a bit to get Revyl close enough to his father, considering how NPCs follow, this can be tricky. Once he gets close enough he should approach and face his father.

~Kaitheel