Nebulous newsies quest

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Hatir, May 27, 2017.

1. Hatir New Member

Need some help from all you smart folks out tthere. Have been trying to get this quest from the guide on cardin ward whenever it is available. Am told I have already got it or completed it. Dont have the bag, have checked all my inventories including house vaults. Don't have the active quest in my list or in my completed list. Have checked the npcs on the nektolus dock to see if I may have sold it by mistake but not there. Anything I am missing to look for to find out why I can't accept the quest? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  2. Grumpy_Warrior It's a KILT, dang it!

Check your completed quest journal one more time in the Phantom Sea category. It's called Altar of Malice -- The Nebulous Newsies. You can also load up your character at http://u.eq2wire.com and check the quest journal there.
    Kittybock and Prissetta like this.
  3. Hatir New Member

Thanks for the info. Checked that and it is listed as medium blue which the legend says is never completed. Maybe time for a petition to fix this. Thanks again for the quick response.
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

On the Active quests tab in your journal, at the bottom of the page, be sure there is a check mark in the box that says "Show Hidden Quests", and if there is a check mark in that box, take it out and put it back in again. I have found that sometimes it won't show some of the quests I'm on even though I have a check mark in that box, until I remove and replace the check mark.

In your quest journal, at the bottom of your Completed quest tab, make sure you take out the check mark that says "Show only repeatable quests" or however it is worded, if there is a check mark in the box. If there is, once you take the check mark out, look in your completed list again to see if you've done the quest.

Newsies quest will show up under Phantom Seas in the list and is called Altar of Malice - The Nebulous Newsies
    Dude, Prissetta and Shmogre like this.