The T4's that are left

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Yards, May 13, 2017.

1. Yards Well-Known Member

Can we please unlock the last T4's remaining in the expansion so I can clear the expansion and quit. As of right now they are not killable. I know it will be said they are killable and get good, only to be unlocked months later. Thanks in advance.
    Mizgamer62, Feldon, Revanu and 2 others like this.
  2. Veta Well-Known Member

Well asked. I'd like to get my mythical so I can be done.
  3. Skiasss Member

Gotta admit I agree lol I just wanna get mythical so I can go ahead and work on alts without feeling like my raid main is suffering
    Snikkety likes this.
  4. Shadowscale Active Member

they put in a epilogue quest for the expansion before the raids/story is even finishable? ... i dont even know anymore
  5. Arieva Well-Known Member

Im glad someone else said this before i did. I commend the devs for trying to make "hard" raid content but this really is embarrassing.
  6. Gninja Developer

All T4 raid bosses are unlocked. Feel free to kill them. The only one not accessible right now is the Summoned Ones in Heart of Nightmares.
  7. Yards Well-Known Member

Well seeing how the time limit is 20 min, we would need about 2 to 3 times more dps in order to kill it. That is without counting the ~40% heal mechanic at all.
  8. Gninja Developer

How quickly are you killing the waves of adds?
  9. Yards Well-Known Member

From the time he ports to the time he runs back and starts taking damage again, it was an average of 40 seconds (this was on 5/11/17, he's not the fastest runner I've seen). The adds seemed to die a little bit slower last night but it could have just been that pull as we only gave it one pull to make sure it still wasn't possible.
  10. Gninja Developer

This^
  11. Kioske Well-Known Member

Saying "All T4 raid bosses are unlocked. Feel free to kill them." Does not mean that killing them with current gear is a possibility. I think what Yards is trying to say is "Stop gating the progression to keep us from clearing it in a timely manner" since we all feel the same way, you guys will keep mobs "too tough to kill" to keep us from killing them until a few months down the road when you suddenly make them super easy to kill (Refer to current Expert zones).
    Mizgamer62, Conifur and -Soteria- like this.
  12. Uncle Active Member

in all honesty some of these last encounters and some are getting smoother(for our guilds progression). Some have silly mechanics and will need some practice while last few encounters I feel our guild we wont get to before were 110 next expansion. if there are enough of us left to raid in that expansion. But over all the Ascension grind to epic grind to PG grind Now on top of the mechanics curve this expansion been tiresome to say the least.

Unclebrig
  13. Thand Well-Known Member

The problem is people are not following the Ultra convoluted script that the devs give no hint on what it is. Thus as far as the devs are concerns it is the players fault that they can not figure out the script. Pronl something like ad 83 percent every one spins around then take to steps to the left followed by 1 step forward. Then cast your level 1 damage ability,
    Mizgamer62 and DoomDrake like this.
  14. Fairin Active Member

we're at that point too... needing 2 or 3 times our raids actual dps to progress.

its not like we're holding back... do we really need to make a raid with 1 tank(cause t4 mobs((so far)) don't like me tanking them :mad: wtf) 4 troubs 4 mystics and 15 conj to prove a point?

oh wait.. you cant.. cause balance of light and dark eh?... fun ok 7 necros 7 conj and 1 overworked coercer.
  15. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

No BL love anymore :(
  16. Melt Actually plays the game

1 tank, 4 troubs. 4 mystics, an illusionist and 7 good BLs and 7 evil BLs
    DoomDrake likes this.
  17. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

can 4 mystics handle 14 epic bolsters? :D
  18. Yards Well-Known Member

There is nothing wrong with Terris at the moment as it can be killed in under 6 minutes. I was more or less referring to them putting gated damage reductions on mobs then gradually lifting them as time goes by. For example Terris use to take like no damage and took a few minutes to drop it's health by 1%. Then enough time went by and they lifted their damage reduction gate, so we progress to the next t4. Next T4 territus was taking a few minutes to do 1% damage, some time goes by and they eventually lift that gated damage reduction. Now we get to the next T4's, some are completely broken, some seem to be impossible in the time frame given. I understand since we fight things first that the encounters might not be polished. But it's more like they were just coded and never tested even once or looked at again.
  19. Revanu Well-Known Member

no. it would only be 8 anyhow since well, you cant brew in-combat ... Also, because the Dev's wont fix strength of the Ancestors affix to bolster.. Sure you can for the first minute, then its 4 there on out... Would be nice to have the spell fixed but yea. its a pipe dream.

Anyhow like yards stated, would be nice to have access to actually triumphing over newly released t4.
    DoomDrake likes this.
  20. Gninja Developer

Feel free to give suggestions with your complaints. If you feel rewording some messaging would help then offer suggestions on why it seems so convoluted instead of just saying "Make them killable!" And I don't mean rewording so that it gives the strategy completely. Something like jousting used to be something guilds tried for scripts at the very beginning of trying to figure a script out. Now its just stack up and burn and if that doesn't work or the messaging doesn't tell me exactly what to do, then its broken.
    Vunder likes this.