Bug: todays' patch broke the 12th anniversary mount

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Alenna, May 9, 2017.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

it can no longer work in the equipped slot only as an appearance now.

I logged ot my Isle of refuge toon to find she was not mounted and treid to bring it ups taign and it would not work I took it out of equipped slot and put it in appearance slot with another flying mount and at least I could see but cannot use it as I have been as the equipped mount. Please fix
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Alenna Well-Known Member

drat to late ok checked on my toons on AB and HoF looks like it is server specific what tag did you put on IoR to make the 12th anniversary mount be only appearance? not equipable.
  3. Gromp New Member

I cannot use my 12th anniversary mount either. I left a character sitting on him and when I came in after the patch he had disappeared. I cannot use him at all and cannot even see him. Other characters on my account have no problems with it.

Please fix this...doesn't matter whether it is in mount screen or inventory or on a macro or just in a hot bar slot, nothing works.
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

are you on Isle of Refuge Gromp?
  5. Gromp New Member

Some of my characters are on Isle of Refuge prestige homes and their mount does not work, some are in Qeynos itself and they don't work either.

I only have one account and play on one server....Maj'Dul...so some of mine work and some don't, not sure what is going on.

My wife plays on the same server and has some of the same prestige houses for her characters and so far she has found no problems, but she hasn't checked every character yet..lol.
  6. Alenna Well-Known Member

no the isle of refuge sever was waht I as asking but looks like it is 2 servers so far since you are on Maj Dul. I have one account as well and am on 3 servers plus the test server I have not checked test.
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

on IoR my ratonga conjurer is the one who's mount is broken

the one on AB is a fae wizard her mount works as does my ratonga swashbuckler's(who I left mounted on the 12th anniversary mount) on HoF. I also checked my half elf human ranger no problem with the mount. which characters are having trouble for others?
  8. shylo New Member

My husband is having trouble with 9 of his 14characters....unable to use the 12th anniversary mount....since the update yesterday. Some cannot even ride Skyfire Phoenix anymore either.

Characters range from ratonga to froglok etc...all different classes.

I checked 17 of my characters and all can still use both anniversary and the phoenix.

Really strange...2 different accounts played in the same house on different computers...both of us play daily...one has trouble, the other doesn't.
  9. Lilithium New Member

I'm having this issue as well. I'm on Skyfire. I've done everything support has suggested with no result what so ever. I'm actually relieved others are having this issue. I believed it was just me. Support said theirs were working so it must be a problem on my end. when i did everything they told me to they said to try forums and send a /bug report. Hopefully, this will get noticed.
  10. Bunji Developer

Are you receiving any error message in your chat window when you try to summon it? I'm trying to repro this locally.
  11. Bunji Developer

OK, looking into the item it was updated to require level 35 to benefit from the mount's movement bonuses, but you will still receive the other bonuses at level 10 (base level requirement).
  12. Lilithium New Member

No. No error messages at all for me. It's as if I'm not clicking the mount hot key at all.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Alenna like this.
  13. Lilithium New Member

OK, so i went to check my level 51 and she could ride the mount. My seven other characters are level 34 and below but they're all level 100 in their trade skills. Perhaps their level is the problem? Why should they not be able to ride the mount at all though?
  14. Lilithium New Member

Either way, Bunji, i really appreciate the effort on your part. I hope you'll come up with the answer and let me know what i should do. I'm off to bed and will check back here tomorrow.
  15. Gromp New Member

I did not get an error message either. All characters that can no longer ride the 12th anniversary have always been able to ride and get the stats boost, now there are 9 that can't even see it...lol. All of them are level 90-100 crafters and I think all of them are above level 32

The ones that were able to at least ride the phoenix (but not use the stats) are not able to ride it either.
  16. shylo New Member

I see there is going to be a patch tomorrow, does that mean that this issue may get fixed also? It is really weird that suddenly the mount can't even be seen. Try to push the button to summon and it acts like it doesn't even exist. Can see the icon for it, can still examine it....but that is all that can be done with it.
  17. Shazet New Member

I to am having trouble with my 12th Anniversary Mount, the buff Icon is there but no mount. I know at least two of my 10 characters are affected. Please fix this. !
  18. Alenna Well-Known Member

is that just adventure level or both adventure and tradeskill level? because the character having trouble is level 34 conji but 96 carpenter. why were we not able to mount at all?
  19. Alenna Well-Known Member

Same here
  20. Alenna Well-Known Member

my question as well.