Evilness Vs Goodness - Arcane Academy - Maj'Dul Server Random {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, May 4, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Look what I found - gorgeous!

elflover, Xalandra and Spextasy like this.
  2. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I told you I stole your Frostfell trees! :D

haha I tried to reskin the lift too. I put the tile down and then thought, that's just going to stay there when the lift moves. I felt pretty dumb but laughed at myself for it too. ;)

When she gave me this house for the SSHHS, I was almost horrified because I had tried decorating the one I own before this and I had just given up on it in frustration because it kept eating items and just being a pain in general. But once I got started carrying out plans for the breakout area I had a ball with it. And now I know that this house CAN be done! :p

Thank you for the tour. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and especially liked the bathroom. That's probably the fanciest bathroom I'll ever make. :D

<3
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'd forgotten that SSHHS was a Frostfell thing at all until I walked in, d'oh. The whole place was beautiful but I had to rein myself in over that bathroom (inside I was hopping up and down and squealing) - it has "inspired" me (to totally steal it for my next project) - so thanks! x
    Spextasy likes this.
  4. Spextasy Well-Known Member

You are quite welcome. I can't wait to see the "Feb-version" of it! :D
    Febrith likes this.
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

Well it would never be as fab as that but something along those lines lol!:)
    Spextasy likes this.
  6. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I have got to be THE DENSEST person around! LOL.. . I took a tour of this home (empty) and thought to myself. . . "Nah. . . not interested". I had NO IDEA that those little platforms were ELEVATORS! I had NO idea that there was an UPSTAIRS and a DOWNSTAIRS!
    NOW . . . this house has possibilities!! LOL. . . . who knew?
  7. Cinnamon Active Member

Thank you Febirth for doing this house, and Thank you -Shanette for this house, it is like one of my most favorites house done by another decorator!!

Spextasy- Again, I'm sorry that I took so long to publish this to show my appreciation of your work, and I did have a few things going in RL when I signed up for this and also was little overwhelm with the new expansion that I was bit disappointed so I wasn't logging in as much after I finished my house I was assigned. I hope that you don't hold it against me for I do Love Love Love this house a lots!! :D

Oh yeah, I should have another house published soon that was also done by you. I just added some actors and need to add a few more and get them dressed with some dialog too (Firecracker's House).
    Spextasy likes this.
  8. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you like them. I was afraid I was going completely overboard with them! (I do tend to get carried away :p)
    But I'm jazzed that they were what you wanted. :)
  9. Xalandra Well-Known Member

Gorgeous! I love the idea of using those arched windows for the backs of the dining chairs...so clever & I never would have thought to do that! So many pretty features & a creative use for this home.
    Spextasy likes this.