Quest - Hunted by Light

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Xianthia, May 3, 2017.

1. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Is the Crusaders Cave part of the quest active? I feel like I've hailed every npc (I've even hailed mission givers and the sokokars, just in case :p ). No luck on an update.

Asking so I can move on to familiar finding rather than keep being in the cave :)
  2. Dyeana Active Member

Not sure which quest you are after. I found the quest mentioned in the update notes - Goblin Poaching. My current problem is not finding any "shadow" figures, even usng my merc's track.

Dye
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

That is the quest line. I'm past that part/step. Part you are on, is pretty much all around the quest giver (warslik/twark/luclinite chunk area).
  4. Dyeana Active Member

Ok on that quest, and I can''t find anything inthe crusader cave either. What am I missing ....

Blind as a bat Dye
  5. Uncle Active Member

did you hail npc's with the greenmist illusion on
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

That illusion and the other one. Neither worked for me to help me advance the quest. At at least the fuel merchant then was inclined to do business with me :D
  7. Uncle Active Member

yeah i use them when i need to repair while changing raid zones though it might help
    cause i used to get diffent npc say when i had it on in elf city
  8. Cronyn Developer

Heya peeps! Please let me know if you come across any outstanding bugs, or if you're finding something that just is too obscure to figure out or is poorly worded. I *think* it should be clean, but you are smarter than I'll ever be, so I won't be surprised if you find something that I missed. Couple of things:

• I won't give out any hints, but I WILL take in feedback on the in-game hints.
    • Bear in mind that I can't really do any major overhauls, but I can tweak and make fixes.
    Other than that, I'll be checking this throughout the day. Happy hunting, Norrathians!
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Cronyn Developer

Hmmm... they should be there. I'll double check to make sure.
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

That would be awesome, thank you!
  11. Cronyn Developer

Okay, found it.

It's a view predicate issue. The NPC has some legacy data on them that is making them invisible to you - I'm fixing it right now. They'll be visible in the next build. :)

Thanks for the heads up!
  12. Dyeana Active Member

Hmmmm.... OK so I was not as blind as a bat ...

Thanks,

Legacy Blind Dye :p
    Fairin and Cronyn like this.
  13. Cronyn Developer

The worst kind of dye. I need to stop using it.
    Fairin and Prissetta like this.
  14. Dyeana Active Member

Seems locating Gwerp is very vague. Can the text change to give some idea of the zone location/or location in OF if it is in that zone? No idea where to look for this village. Could not locate in OF with the information given which was none other than the name.

Beast'r egg Dye :p
  15. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Gwerp is in OF. It's an area update so have to walk into it to get the update. I can send you a PM with location if wish. Don't want to ruin it for anyone else by just posting :)
  16. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Mob fight in "a hidden passage" not sure how I'll be able to do it since he's one shotting me. Have only tried three times, kiting, going toe to toe. Mob is hitting for millions above what my toons have for hp.
  17. Cronyn Developer

I talked to Xianthia, but just to let everyone else know -- this issue should be resolved in the coming build.

Thanks again for the help!
    Niami DenMother and Xianthia like this.
  18. Gelenor Well-Known Member

I had a little trouble seeing what i needed to find in Barons Workshop stage.. due to my low settings, but I cannot find anything in Stronghold stage. if it is visual and click issue, please consider those who play with lower settings.. If it is something else in Stronghold, I am stumped
  19. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Low settings shouldn't stop you from finding this clue. You do have to click on something (pm me if want specifics!).

I've not been on Test since Friday because of schedule issues, but will be on later today. The mob in the instance seems to be a bit tougher than I could take on :D
  20. Dyeana Active Member

I take it the quest Light of the Destroyer is going to be Hard raiders only? Still one shotting me.

Dye