Double Scrolls not working,

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Asfera, May 1, 2017.

1. Asfera New Member

Waited till 12:05 am Server time to talk to tainer and only got one scroll on HoF...
    Shmogre likes this.
  2. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Waited till 10 past no double scrolls HoF server.
  3. Agee Member

Have logged petitions for the two accts we have so far tried collecting double scrolls (but only got 1)
    1st attempt - 0005 , 2nd attempt at 0009 both failed to receive extra scroll
  4. Anyai Member

It is after 7:00 AM CDT (5:00 AM PDT) and only received one scroll rather than two as told. Please fix. Thank you!
  5. Heck62 Active Member

Same here ,no X2 scrolls,7 hours after they were scheduled to be in.
  6. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

At me the same got only 1 scroll at 15:30uhr MEZ and tryed it with 3 toons.

Its realy sad because everyone is waiting for and need them for getting the Ascendent charm if Doubble Scrolls wont work i cant finish it this week dammit !!!!!!
    If all will work fine ill finsh 4th class on Sunday but this is realy disapointing that scrolls dont work.
    Some one told us that thier will be tripple XP too and i have no bonus XP at all yet ????

Problems should be fixed fast we are loosing much time because of that.

Helfiren
  7. Feylone Active Member

I believe triple xp ended yesterday.

"To thank you for your patience and support, we’ll be activating Triple XP (AA, Adventure, Tradeskill) for ALL players and ALL servers starting now. This will run until Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 11:59PM PDT (07:00 UTC)."
  8. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

It was not Tripple XP which was runing to the 30th of April i only had 200% Bonus from Server if tripple it should have been 300% or not ??
  9. Sogapa Active Member

Double xp is 100% server bonus....Normal xp has no server bonus...

as far as op, stinks you haven't been able to get your double scroll, but I have no idea when the double scroll was supposed to start. Seems to me that double scrolls just ended...
  10. Shmogre Well-Known Member

200% actually is triple XP; it's additive, not multiplicative. For double XP, they add 100% to the base XP (so if you get 500xp for a kill, you now get 500+500=1000). For triple XP, you add 200% (500xp => 500+1000=1500xp).
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. Babs Member

12. eniveparg New Member

The question I have is, how do we fix this for the people that only received 1 scroll when they should have received 2 scrolls? Seems like another of one of the many let downs in this game.
  13. Caith Developer

We fixed the scheduler issue that stopped the event from starting, and pushed the end time out to 12PM on the 8th, so anyone that picked up a single scroll during the time it should have been double will be able to pick up the 7th scroll on the tail end of the event.
    Shmogre likes this.
  14. Taligia New Member

Thanks. That doesn't help with my problem though. See my separate thread. I was really let down today.