Feb's The Green House - Hua Mein Retreat - Thurgadin

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

Here's the second in my "colour" houses - this one is The Green House (though not actually a greenhouse /grin) - it's the Hua Mein residence in Freeport owned by Febatrix, please stop by and give it a like if you have time:)

Kind regards
    Feb

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    elflover, Spextasy and Ethini like this.
  2. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I skedaddled on over to see it as soon as I dragged myself out of bed! And I'm not sorry! It's positively gorgeous. You may have just outdone yourself Feb! :)

Enoibia, elflover and Febrith like this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for visiting and for the wonderful video! And to know that you liked it is a huge compliment<3

The purple glowy bottle does come from the merchant in Stonebrunt, you were right - and the green handles on the kitchen cabinets are the lucky mug of ale from the brewday recipes - I just liked 'em because they are a nice shade of green.
    Green is my favourite colour and that house came together really quickly (by my standards as I struggle with buildings) and I enjoyed myself enormously building it - and you are spot on, I do live totally in my own bubble lol - takes one to know one eh?:)
    Spextasy likes this.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

PS:- Yes I'm obsessed with those clocks - I love em!:)
    Spextasy likes this.