Bug: with Broker interface not letting items show to be stacked.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Alenna, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

I sell arrows in my broker sales crates and no matter which ones I use weapons rack, veterans display or the ascended merchant crate 80% lower broker fee. I cannot get the arrows to show all in one stack it is 12 stacks of 200 arrows. this has been going on for a couple of months now. It went back to normal for a couple of patches but last patch it came back again. I am not putting different arrows from different makers or trying ot put some from my ammo and what I made. these are newly crafted arrows that go in an empty quiver so I would not have this problem but that didn't help. and it isn't the lag because I'm waiting to make sure the box gets it and then put another stack in. I am not the only one with this trouble one of my friends and guildmates is having it also. I use custom ui and he uses the default UI so it is not a custom UI problem.
  2. Alenna Well-Known Member

Bug is still there I cannot have broker show my arrows in one large stack only in 25 stacks of 200
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

Bug is still here I I should be able so have my arrows show in one large stack they aren't why? i'm not the only one a friend of mine who uses the defualt UI has the same problem
  4. Grumpy_Warrior It's a KILT, dang it!

You can add items to the broker by dropping them onto the bag at the top of the window, or by dropping them onto the stack of items that are already in the bag. See if doing one or the other changes how they stack.
  5. Fairin Active Member

its a bug with the crafter tag on who made them - drop them in an ammo bin to remove the tag. then they will stack.
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  6. Alenna Well-Known Member

they are the same maker I empty my quiver of all ammo and then I make them to sell so there is no chance that there will be a different maker tag on them I did not have trouble until this expac getting them to stack properly
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

Tried both ways and neither worked until all of a sudden one day they start to stack again but every time we have a patch back to not stacking.
  8. Fairin Active Member

try the bin. =)