order and chaos

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Earar, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Earar Well-Known Member

so question

I am a bruiser from Freeport

I was supposed to tank order and chaos, and being evil, I had to tank order

but as soon as my dodge/ stoneskin defenses are down, I am Oneshot

can someone explain me ? because I though evil tanks were doing order and good tanks were doing chaos. But maybe it has to do with archetype ? Because I'm kind of frustrated right now and would like to understand :/
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

The mobs both have a buff on them which says exactly what to do...
  3. Cunning Member

I don’t recall by name which is which but, as I recall, looking at them as you first approach the one on the right is the one ‘good’ tanks fight and the left is for ‘evil’. You can look at the buff on the mobs and read which is which though. That said, both mobs are perfectly capable of hitting their respective tanks for in excess of 20 mil. So if you don’t have wards and or an inquisitor making sure your hp is high enough to live through getting smacked that hard, you’re gonna die…
  4. Earar Well-Known Member

yeah have been told

now I know why. But it's because our previous 2 tanks were both class/alignment that matched what we thought was true.

we were mislead
  5. Rainmare Well-Known Member

yeah Chaos is Brusier/Zerker/SK, and Order is Pally/Guard/Monk. you guys just had the good/evils reversed I think
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

It's not good/evil, it's defensive/offensive.
    DoomDrake likes this.
  7. Entropy Well-Known Member

It's the same difference for all tank types, if you consider guardians to be the "good" variant.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

guardian/zerker have always been neutral
  9. Entropy Well-Known Member

Yes, I know. That's why I specifically added the caveat.
  10. Fairin Active Member

these mobs have no respect for the scout tanks >: (