Can't get in

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Raeven, Apr 27, 2017.

1. quisling Well-Known Member

Jeremiah Johnson clip?!?!?
  2. Kristabella Well-Known Member

Caith - Today at 4:12 PM
    Current ETA is looking like 10pm PST, this is still a preliminary ETA so it may change as things develop.

Via Discord
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

I don't want to wait until 10 I'll be sleeping by then LOL
  4. Locospy Member

Kander - Today at 2:26 PM

Servers are going to be down until 12 [Midnight] At the least. We will be scheduling Triple XP and Double scrolls or more for the next week, more info here soon. We will also be rescheduling AMAs for todays servers to Monday.(edited)
    Shmogre likes this.
  5. Alenna Well-Known Member

You are welcome
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yea that is like 3 a.m. eastern I'll for sure be sleeping by then
  7. Terp New Member

Cut them some slack, guys; they've only been at this patching thing for a decade and a half...still finding their way.
  8. Guldar New Member

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]From Kander[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Servers are going to be down until 12pm PST [Midnight] At the least. We will be scheduling Triple XP and Double scrolls or more for the next week, more info here soon. We will also be rescheduling AMAs for todays servers to Monday.[/COLOR]
  9. Guldar New Member

Should say am but hey that is how they typed it
  10. Kristabella Well-Known Member

UPDATE**** Via Discord

Kander - Today at 4:26 PM
    Servers are going to be down until 12pm PST [Midnight] At the least. We will be scheduling Triple XP and Double scrolls or more for the next week, more info here soon. We will also be rescheduling AMAs for todays servers to Monday.
  11. RadarX Community Manager

We're currently looking at a midnight resolution to the maintenance folks. Apologies, obviously not how we planned for you or us to spend our day. Thanks for your patience!
    Breanna, Skippy, Febrith and 2 others like this.
  12. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Screenshot source for what folks said above (Kander meant 12am PST ;)):
    [IMG]
  13. Datoon Active Member

Two Trolls walk into a bar, one said to the other, " Did you feel that?" "No" said the other, but I did notice three dents in it.
    Arkarnia likes this.
  14. Uxtalzon Active Member

Guess I'm spending more time learning C# and Unity through Udemy.

Took a break because for the life of me I couldn't find out why my game was breaking for over a month when my little test character died. With all the new gadgetry and tutorials, nothing.

Finally took a crack at it again, and I finally found out it was a matching case typo to start a Coroutine to the IEnumerator. Basically like typing your password right except for one letter, which caused the game code to flip switches that didn't exist and everything came to a halt. Was I satisfied I found and fixed the error? No, I was completely disheveled over the fact that a lower-case letter beat me for an entire month.

I doubt this has anything to do with EQ1's unannounced drop of Windows XP support, does it? (https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/kernel32-dll.239855/)
  15. Datoon Active Member

Thanks for keeping us updated. Hope you find the problem soon and we can all hold out a bit longer.
  16. RadarX Community Manager

Those are separate issues but I do need to remind folks we did change everyone's system reqs in 2015 to no longer support them.
    Uxtalzon and Locospy like this.
  17. Mortimer New Member

For me it will be 9 AM thats when I wake up. :)
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Bubbasparks New Member

so sometime on the 28th the game may or may not be back. how many years has eq had maintance days again? 3 hours < 24 last time i checked.....
  19. Mortimer New Member

I didnt mean to be funny. It was just the onlyoption I could see. Never said its a good one though... lol
  20. Katzandra Well-Known Member

And I thought TRIPLE might be overreaching!:cool:
    Locospy likes this.