Can't get in

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Raeven, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Wahing New Member

Same issue here. Not saying the game is broken after every maintenance but it is broken often enough to make one wonder what the heck they are smoking before or during maintenance.
  2. Dakisis New Member

oooops, what do you mean ooops, i know what it means when i say ooops, thank god your not a doctor lol
    wink
  3. Shonshazzitt Active Member

Dont zone tho, or so I was told in Discord lol
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

Yeah, someone zoned and couldn't get back in. I tried to switch characters and now can't get back on.
  5. kianne Well-Known Member

is it broken? i cant log on for love nor money ! :(
  6. Wahing New Member

This is EQ2: how in hell don't you ZONE?
    Raeven likes this.
  7. Skippy New Member

Viccona what server you on?
  8. Fixmore New Member

There is nothing like a patch that breaks something. Working as intended? more like working as usual after a patch.
  9. Nixer Active Member

Does this mean I won't actually be missing the Maj'Dul Developer chat ? j/k, I was going to miss it anyways - RL stuff.

Speaking of RL - I wonder if Weird Al can lighten my day a bit here ... :cool:

see you folks tomorrow ? :rolleyes:
  10. Baucent New Member

Now they are back down for maintenance.
  11. RadarX Community Manager

All servers are coming down to resolve the issue. We are hoping the downtime is minimal.
  12. glimmerwind New Member

I was in and playing for about 45 minutes then was booted and back to not being able to login
  13. Kvanilya New Member

Thank you for the hard work. Common issue that pops up now and again. We will get our junkie fixes soon.
    Ealdian, Wahing and Raeven like this.
  14. Foosky New Member

Yeah....EVERY SINGLE TIME they do maintenance there is a log in issue. YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD GET THE DAMN CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry, guess that is TOO much to ask for something a lot of actually pay for....daybreak is getting more and more disappointing every month :(
    Eltee likes this.
  15. Ealdian Well-Known Member

I agree. I can't imagine a single dev there sitting back and laughing at us over this.

Over the Qho quest, yes...log in issues, no.
    Raeven and Wahing like this.
  16. Avnar New Member

What is that old saying If it ain't broke, break it :rolleyes:
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

muahaha I can zone and play and have fun on the "Public Test Server "
    A server like any other regular server , just better
    WE get xp bonus all the time, can buy all the advanced recipes and we get to try out festivals up to 2 week before they
    hit live .
    This server is always up to welcome players ,( don't mistake it for the Beta server, that's only up for big updates)
    heck we have level 145 guilds so you can see we have dedicated players .
    So if you can't life without your EQ2 fix come and play with us.
  18. Wahing New Member

At least they are working on fixing the fix, or something like. Appreciate that.
    Raeven likes this.
  19. Rinda New Member

I would like to know why they put the servers back online so people think they should be able to play before they know everything works as intended.
  20. Agnus New Member