ISO plushies

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Perrigrin, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

I've looked through a bunch of online resources trying to find a male adult lion house plushie but have come up empty handed :( I really need one for the next project I want to work on. is there one, or even a lion mount maybe that I could use?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Ethini Well-Known Member

I have never seen a male lion plushie, and all the lion mounts are winged iirc:(
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that Loves Chapel Guardian - you know the twinkly red lion from Erollisi - sorry:(
  4. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

D'oh >< yes can't use the SoL lion... I want to recreate Narnia (still not positive HOW I'm going to put it all together. I even got beaver plushies for the beaver den! But no lion do far for Aslan :(
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

Omg Narnia /whipcrack! I literally can't wait to see it - maybe represent him with the sun?
  6. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Perhaps one of our player studio folks could try to make one? I'm clueless how that whole thing works.

Either that or since I am doing the winter version of Narnia, perhaps I don't technically "need" Aslan in it, since he is in Spring/Summer Narnia.
  7. Valzen Well-Known Member

Hmm.. maybe something like a "vision" of him on a wall by starting with the Crest of the Lion's Mane and adding to it? And there's a painting, easel with lion, you could place somewhere that would fit the scene perhaps. Also there's a frostfell statue of a lion. Not sure if it's male or female though.
  8. Merriel Well-Known Member

I know they are winged, but couldn't you use one of these?
    : [IMG]
    He does have a saddle, but maybe you could have two female house actors standing by his side as the two girls in the story, as they did ride on him at one point, which could explain the saddle. I can drop one of them in the house for you, even if it means creating a throw away character on another server from my primary account, if you like. Just let me know.

Edit: Oh wait, you are on Stormhold server? Have they opened up /claims on that server yet or still not available?

EditEdit: There is actually a lion statue in one of the zones in game...wish they would make that available as a house item. :/
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

Aha, found it! I thought I had a screenshot saved somewhere on my computer, lol.

[IMG]
  10. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Thanks Merriel! But no, Stormhold doesn't have access to any /claims. I want to say I saw a flying lion on the mount merchant though, I could probably do as you said and hide the wing part behind something. That lion statue would be awesome as a house item as well!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

I don't think you really need to hide the wings. Nothing says Aslan can't have wings, hehe. Maybe he didn't have them in the original story, but this is your own variation of the story, Norrathian style. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

We did make an unwinged version of that lion, I think I have seen it in game.
  13. Ethini Well-Known Member

I used a pair of sphinx plushies in place of lions outside of a library, but that lion statue would have been perfect
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

As an item or mount/item? I know we have lots and lots of them as NPCs/target critters in The Commonlands, etc....

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Plus, considering all the allegory... ;)

Uwk
    Merriel and Febrith like this.
  16. Faeonara Well-Known Member

I guess this one would not have helped \aITEM -3455787 455258603:Love's Chapel Guardian Plushie\/a
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It replaced an older lion in game I think.
  18. Valzen Well-Known Member

Ttobey! Fancy seeing you here. Love your work! Now how about some GLASS building blocks/tiles? :D Not ice, not frosted, just glass. That'd be so great. Purdy please? lol

And as much as we love the holiday windows with all the fabulous animations, how about some plain windows? That is all. Thank you!!!!! Your efforts will be rewarded with cookies or whatever baked goods you prefer. lol

Edit to add: My apologies for derailing this thread. My bad. :oops:
  19. Rivenly Well-Known Member

Blocks, tiles, and windows (and I would love some glass too) don't have any dangly bits to animate I'm afraid, so not for Ttobey lol. Although, I have a sneaking suspicion he might take the baked goods anyway!
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I actually only animate the monsters. The enviro guys build all that other stuff.