ATTENTION FELDON!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cyrrena, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I think we all need to thank Feldon for everything he has done for us for many, many years. And let him know that we appreciate him and miss him!!

Cyrrena
    Livx, Koren, Mizgamer62 and 8 others like this.
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Here! Here!
    I second this!
    DoomDrake, Prissetta and Lateana like this.
  3. Meneltel Well-Known Member

*begrudgingly and hatefully I applaud Feldon for all of his previous work maliciously wishing he would suffer the slings and arrows of continuing to deal with DBG to toss out the scraps of information and whatever else they deem worthy to give us in these dark and harrowing times*

:) (So, yes, THANK YOU Feldon!):)
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Feldon is very much missed from these forums (although I have seen a post or two) and also from Discord. o_O
    DoomDrake and santargria like this.
  5. santargria Well-Known Member

I've never known Feldon, but have felt his presence everywhere

I have never seen Feldon, but see the results of his actions

I have not been privileged to speak with Feldon, but have read of his exploits through out this community

Thank you to the presence that is Feldon, forever having made his everlasting mark on EQ 2
    GrunEQ, Livx, Mizgamer62 and 3 others like this.
  6. Fairin Active Member

feels like im getting half the story here...
  7. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Jrox, Azian and Prissetta like this.
  8. Alexstrasza Active Member

He can be in Discord.....
  9. Malleria Well-Known Member

He's been specifically told by the developers not to report on anything said in the Discord chat. And since the devs now only talk in Discord... that leaves no news at all.

I can appreciate it must be frustrating to have stuff quoted back at you, but it feels like they've manipulated the situation to try and get as much deniability as possible, and that's just frustrating players more. It really does get old seeing the same question asked for the 10th time that day in Discord. Or having to sift through 2 hours worth of constant bs from the same people for the one gem that's actually relevant.
    Phaedrix, Livx, santargria and 4 others like this.
  10. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Devs have said 'it's our way or go away', what did you expect?

Feldon did a great job. We appreciate what he did.
  11. Creasote Well-Known Member

Feldon is great and I appreciate all that he has done. He fills in the gaps between the community and this lackluster company.

But In reality there should not be a need for a Feldon if you had management who really cared about their product.

Yea Discord, way to go DBG.
  12. santargria Well-Known Member

In the 70's we had a saying "Disco Sucks, I'd rather smoke pot than Hustle"

Today we have... "Discord Sucks, post in the forums or lose your community" Kinda the same thing LMAO
  13. Morrdredd Member

Wasn't it Feldon who made the Discord channel?.... poor Feldon.. .we miss you.. thank you for all of your hard work.... if it weren't for Discord and sharing of info.. we would have all been bashing our heads against the desk trying to figure out the convoluted epic questing....
  14. Livx Member

Thank you Feldon I want to say many things like [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]. I invite you all to write him a thank you on his forums, you know because you can be banned, posts deleted or censured on here.
    Feldon, Jrox, Katz and 3 others like this.
  15. RadarX Community Manager

Feldon has been a huge part of this community for many years and made contributions on a level I haven't seen in any other community I've worked with. His commitment has been nothing short of amazing.

Also thank you Livx. Seeing [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] just sent me into a frenzy checking our word filter trying to figure out why that still exists. Well played.
    GrunEQ, Snikkety, Feldon and 7 others like this.
  16. Feldon Well-Known Member

I'd like to thank the Academy... Ok but seriously thank you all for the well wishes. I've got enough other things to occupy my time including growing heirloom tomatoes and spoiling my dog.

Yes I'm at an impasse with EQ2Wire that can hopefully be filled by another writer or writers. They'll have to create articles without the luxury of developer information. This is how the site ran for its first few years before a developer friendships were kindled. EQ2U isn't going anywhere. We built it so that we can keep it updated and working as long as the data flows from Daybreak. We're still working on new features.
    Cyrrena, Jrox, Justaplayer and 6 others like this.