Player able to kill Mercs!

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by lealeann, Mar 22, 2017.

1. lealeann New Member

How this is possible I do not know...

During a KP public quest on the Halls of Fate server, a player was killing Mercs left and right. I did not see that I, nor my husband were receiving any damage.

Just one player. Bizarre!
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

There was something about this on the forums a while ago. There was a player, actually on the forums, bragging about his use of this grief tactic.
  3. Billzbub Active Member

I was in a PQ in JW the other day, and when the fight ended, I was still on the hate list of 2 mercs and couldn't get out of combat. I have no idea how it happened.
    Shmogre likes this.
  4. Shmogre Well-Known Member

This also happens to a paladin guildy of mine, usually after the Kylong PQ ends. Very odd.
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

This happened last year doing the puppets at the Heroes Festival as well.
  6. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

Wasn't that something to do with an Aspect of the Dragon item, with its AoE?
  7. Luhai Active Member

I don't know if it was caused by the same problem, but for a while people were able to damage, and even kill, my conjuror pet in the JW PQ. I think it was "Dagger Storm" my pet got hit with most of the time.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There were both problems. They fixed the merc thing before Heroes Festival ended about day 5 I think, but the Aspect of the Dragon continued and still does I think.
  9. Yenatwo New Member

yup especially jw my conjy pet and merc gets killed by....fellow players another reason to avoid jw pq