This Game is So AWESOME....

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by rutro, Mar 26, 2017.

1. rutro Well-Known Member

I cannot believe how far this game has become. Best Expac ever. Great job DB and Devs. Keep up the good work.
    Revanu likes this.
  2. Vokan Well-Known Member

How many krono did they give you?
  3. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

Stockholm syndrome.
    Conifur, Whiomaju, Mizgamer62 and 2 others like this.
  4. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

You know, I would agree with this sentiment more if 3 simple-to-change things didn't exist:

-Ascension that leans HEAVILY towards pay to win
    -pre-wrecks including NON CURRENT faction not only for the sig line but especially the epic.
    -100 potency items, and other such items that do nothing to improve a character who now needs to be MUCH more geared and skilled than in the past to complete even the easiest of the heroic encounters. So essentially this last one refers to wonky itemization.

Other than those 3 things, KA has been excellent and a lot of fun.
    Conifur, Mizgamer62 and Jrox like this.
  5. Revanu Well-Known Member

I like the crafting timelines. I love it ever so much!
  6. Jrox Well-Known Member

Homer (The OP) got free sub for a month for posting that...

Just sayin...:p
    Conifur, rutro and Revanu like this.
  7. Kioske Well-Known Member

I, much like the OP, am just meat with eyes too! *licks the screen* DBG is tasty!
    rutro likes this.
  8. RedvsBlue Well-Known Member

Amazing how quickly they changed your mind from January 8th

It has been a good ride EQ2. I wish nothing but the best to the players and Staff of EQ2. I remember the glory days of walking off the docks of Antonica or having to work my way through the Commonlands. The days of Fallengate, Stormhold, and those under-conned mobs. Heck- I remember that you better not step into Rivervale unless you wanted those dogs to kill you. Anyway, I just cannot find it in my heart to sit back and watch this game become a game of selling loot rights in auction channel. I realize that grouping has been hit hard since ROK came out. However, there was always something that kept me playing. Now, I think the game is heading in the right direction but no one groups. I need to find a game that has forced grouping if that what it takes. There are those that like buying their loot and those that remember what an awesome game EQ2 used to be. I realize some like it as is-buying loot, fast travel, non- aggro mobs, no surprise drops, plat driven, and a dps dominated game. I hope you continue to enjoy this game. Godspeed to all...going to miss this game...the way it used to be. Peace

Conifur, Dude, Mizgamer62 and 4 others like this.
  9. Lil Mantis Member

Sarcasm? =)
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  10. Wurm Well-Known Member

Just a tad, with a light sprinkling of salt.
    Mizgamer62 and Lil Mantis like this.
  11. Raff Well-Known Member

Sarcasm sometimes misses the mark in text. As does irony.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  12. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

You're drunk again, aren't you???
    Lil Mantis and Jrox like this.