BUG: Arrows do not stack in broker

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Alenna, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

I cna't get my arrows to show as one big stack of arrows they are only stacking 200 at a time in separate stacks last few updates must have broken the broker.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Hrm ... not sure why you're having issues and others aren't, but I just tested on both Test and live and they're stacking properly on the broker for me. From the looks of the broker on AB, other folks are having no issues stacking them either. :/
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

i'm not the only one on halls of fate a friend of mine has the same trouble.
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I tried Skyfire and AB and both are stacking fine for me. Maybe a server specific issue?
  5. Meirril Well-Known Member

All of those arrows are in the same broker box, right? I think I remember that items in different boxes will show up in separate stacks.
  6. Alenna Well-Known Member

yes they are all in the same box. These are the Bloody Tooth arrows that are not stacking.
  7. Lemilla Active Member

Are they all crafted by the same crafter? They won't stack if not.

If they aren't, put them in an arrow depot first as that removes the tag showing which crafter made them. They should stack afterwards.
  8. Alenna Well-Known Member

Yes all by crafted same crafter Me. I tried putting them onto the broker immediately after I crafted them. My quiver was empty before I started crafting so as to make sure they had the same crafter mark.These are the bloody tooth arrows i'm trying to put on the broker.