The Great Frostfell Tree - Kromzek Keep - Halls of Fate

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

2. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Now that is a HUGE Frostfell tree :) Never ceases to amaze me the creative uses the decorators can dream of to use items as.. I never would have dreamed of making a hillside from the Halas tables but it sure worked well in this setting and the path upwards was likewise quite inventive .
    The garden area in the center was charming I really liked it a lot,in fact I liked the whole place .
  3. Xalandra Well-Known Member

This is AMAZING! I can't imagine the amount of time & patience it took to create this. I love all the glacier building blocks and that is an epic frostfell tree! So beautifully done.
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

That tree is absolutely breath-takingly gorgeous! Love the use of the tables and the glacial items in this home. Thank you, Febrith, for this video tour. :)
  5. Valzen Well-Known Member

This place has been on the server for awhile and every time I visit I am still amazed. It really is astronomical. The decorator each Frostfell will invite people so he/she can light all the the trees in that massive creation of a tree. It's incredible, but even more absolutely stunning when lit.
  6. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Oooh now I wanna see it all lit up!! :)
  7. Faeonara Well-Known Member

I know where I will be visiting next FF then It would be glorious to see that all lit up It really is magnificent ?
  8. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

WOW, for a sec, I so didn't think this place was real! this is a just... AH! I'm so happy! be on the lookout for another video on this house! so excited! :) Amazing video Feb!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  9. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

10. Febrith Well-Known Member

Woah! Amazing:)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'll say! :D

Uwk
  12. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

It seems that Sattellos has unpublished this home due to some harassment over his ads in general channel.
    Why do people have to be so unkind to those who are just trying to be nice?? :(
  13. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

oh I certainly hope that isn't true. it's a truly spectacular place well worth the visit. he worked hard on it and was a genuinely nice guy when I went to watch him light it. I would be sad to see anything happen to it.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ads in General channel as in, "Please come visit my home"? What's wrong with that? :(

Uwk
    Febrith likes this.
  15. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Yep, exactly that - tho his advertisements in the general channel were more elaborate and role-play oriented.

I managed to catch Sattellos online and have a brief chat with him... I fear we may never again see The Great Frostfell Tree, at least not on the Halls of Fate server. He unpublished the home & has closed it to visitors, and is also seriously talking about quitting Everquest II altogether after this. Despite wanting to share his work with others, he simply cannot handle the constant negativity that he sees/gets (real or perceived) on HoF & also can't afford to move to the Antonia Bayle server where more appreciative crafters & decorators abound. (He is also limited to free-to-play due to psychiatric & financial considerations...).

I for one am a very sad gnome. :(
    Quillyne and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is he currently in a guild on HoF? If not, I'll poke our erstwhile leader, Valzen (hey, Valzen! Poke!), about giving him a good home among us in Surreal. Most of what we do is decorating with some adventuring to get more status (and lovely decorations!) for the guild, and are quite supportive of folks' efforts. :)

We may not necessarily be online constantly, but when we're in, we're good fun. :)

Is his in-game main Sattellos, then? I'll have to look for him. :)

Uwk
    who thinks, if worst comes to worst, he could always get a trial toon on AB and see what a difference an appreciative server makes... :-/
  17. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Some (sort of) good news - I convinced Sattellos (yep, he is in a guild) to turn visiting access back on for his house, but he won't republish it.
    So, we can at least visit once again, but will have to go in thru Qeynos Capitol District (Kromzek Keep on the pristige portal).
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah! He let one of mine Visit (got ahold of him in a /tell) and it was very cool! :)

Thank him for us for doing this! :)

Uwk
    Mercychalice likes this.
  19. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

The video clip/site this post pointed to seems to be down, or at least has been the last few times I tried to view it.
    Just fyi all... :( I may have saved it, if I find a copy I'll post it & share the link!

Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  20. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Hurray, Huzzah !!! Sattellos has re-published his house!! HoF is merry & cheerful again!!
    Let's ALL go and vote for it again, shall we? I know he'll be tickled into candy-cane stripes if we do.

Nanu-Nanu!!

PS - if anyone would like to do a video tour of his home with everything turned on, this is the time of year.
    Sattellos tells me he will be showing it regularly this Frostfell season (he has already as it happens).
    Seefar and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.