Zone to Character Page

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Dude, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Dude Well-Known Member

Every time I have zoned today, I got booted to the character select page.
  2. Rdy2rock Member

Same, this is happening alot.
  3. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Bump. Happened zoning into overland zones via bell, using call to home as well as call to guildhall.
  4. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Zoned from Neriak to Darklight woods and ended up at character select. Was 3 people (counting me) in Neriak and 5 people (counting me) in Darklight woods when I got back into game. First time that happened to me, though I have had, in the past, zoned into a zone and it wouldn't load and I had to restart the game to finish loading/arriving.
  5. Shully New Member

Has happened to me twice this morning.... it's very windy where I am, it seemed almost fitting that i got blown back to character select o_O
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

This started happening to me frequently yesterday... and when I tried to log back in it gave me the 'character already in world' message.
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

I'm getting this very often as well since yesterday's patch.
    Mermut likes this.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Happily, hasn't happened yet today, but yesterday was rough.
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

Give it time :( Happened to me twice so far.
  10. Derfel Active Member

That one's been in game since launch. It gets better or worse once in a patch or so.
  11. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

I haven't gone to character select, but I'm now calling "Call to Guild Hall" my "Call to Desktop".
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Happened to me as well, going from Brell's Bar into Frostfang Sea, Frostfang Sea to Antonica, Guild Hall to Antonica, and a few others.

Cyrrena
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

Happened yesterday about 5 times and now just happened again today. Yesterday it happened for both call to GH and call home. The one, so far, today happened using the world travel globe.
  14. Wurm Well-Known Member

Its been this way for years, its only been getting worse over time.
  15. Dude Well-Known Member

I've been playing since start. This never happened to me until this month.
  16. Dude Well-Known Member

Make that twice today. This time using the barrel in Butcherblock to enter the Halls of the Unseen.
  17. Dude Well-Known Member

Three times. This time the world travel globe in the GH trying to get to Freeport. The first one was the world travel globe in Freeport trying to get to Neriak.

Make that four times. Same as the first today.
  18. Mermut Well-Known Member

This has been super bad today, I didn't have zone to character select followed by the 'you've got a character in the world' error.
    This particular behavior is new since the last patch. Nearly every time I zone today..
    Shmogre likes this.
  19. Dude Well-Known Member

Totally agree. The fact that it was a question on that email survey means that it's a known issue, but it's really driving me crazy. I'm working on the Scout Epic 2.0. The step I'm on requires a lot of zoning and it's kicking my butt.

Five times today, so far.
  20. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Same here, happening more today to me as well.

(Server is Maj'Dul, happened twice within minutes when zoning between guild hall and housing, got the "character already in world" error and had to wait it out before getting back in.)
    Mermut likes this.