EQ2Wire is looking for a Staff Writer!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Feldon, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Feldon Well-Known Member

After eight years, it is time for me to step back and see if there is anyone else in the EverQuest II community with writing ability and a desire to lend their voice to EQ2Wire. I have barely played EQ2 in the last few years and it shows in the lack of coverage exhibited. Other than Update Notes, there has been limited discussion about the Kunark Ascending expansion, the race to discover Epic 2.0 Weapons, Public Quests, Burnt Keys, and all other elements of gameplay which EverQuest II players wish to know about. Keeping the site running without actually covering the game does a great disservice to readers who wish to stay informed about the happenings in Norrath, and so I find it necessary to find another writer to carry the torch.

I am currently looking to take on a Staff Writer to write at least two articles a week, plus all relevant update notes, to keep up with the current state of EverQuest II in a positive or at least constructive light. The perspective of a current player of EQ2 is essential. Writers should not assume they will have access to the EQ2 development team.

Read More...
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

I'd be happy to!
  3. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Feldon,

Your contribution to the EQ2 community over the years has been amazing. Without EQWire, my gaming experience in Norrath certainly wouldn't have been as rewarding as it has been with the tools and insight you've provided. Thanks for all the years and dedication - here's to hoping you find who you're looking for !
  4. Jrox Well-Known Member

Feldon,

I can only say it has been an absolute pleasure having you around all this time. Your dedication to the game and fellow adventurers has been more than admirable. I can only hope whom ever you have take your place can be half as constructive, insightful, and motivated to carry your torch. Thank you for all your years and dedication, you will be missed.

:(
  5. Feldon Well-Known Member

Thank you for the kind words. And to allay any fears -- EQ2U will continue to be updated.
  6. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Three cheers for all of Feldon's work. And, who knows, taking a break you might get a passion to play again!
  7. Livx Member

Thank you Feldon for everything what you did for the EQ2 community and EQ2U!.

[IMG]
    Prissetta, Feldon and Mizgamer62 like this.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

How much Daybreak Cash are you paying?
  9. Ratza Well-Known Member

LOL @ ttobey

Feldon...you have been an asset to this community and game. ^5 to you!
    Prissetta and Feldon like this.